President Bush will be here

l36tols1

Shutting down most of the Polaris area just a little heads up for anyone that works or lives in that area.. Call the wife girlfriend booty calls tell them you will be late! lol perfect to time to go see a movie! or grab a quick drink!

http://www.dispatch.com/?story=dispatch/2006/06/30/20060630-A1-07.html

good to see he's hard at work.

Plane trip, security, food, travel expenses etc etc all covered by our taxes...why? So he can appear at a private fundraiser..for what? To be the main attraction that people are paying to see. We are paying for him to go raise money for a republican candidate. Tax money being used for a campaign, how is that not illegal?

Dems and Rep's both do it, shit needs to fucking stop.

Yeah I agree with that, but can't do alot about it at this point. Maybe in another generation we'll see something new and maybe even like it. I doubt it though since people always seem happy to grumble over stuff.

Evan

good to see he's hard at work.

Plane trip, security, food, travel expenses etc etc all covered by our taxes...why? So he can appear at a private fundraiser..for what? To be the main attraction that people are paying to see. We are paying for him to go raise money for a republican candidate. Tax money being used for a campaign, how is that not illegal?

Dems and Rep's both do it, shit needs to fucking stop.

You obviously didn't read the last paragraph of the news story that was linked above.

Cliff's: Mike DeWine's election fund (aka NOT tax money) is paying for Bush to show up for a for hours.

You obviously didn't read the last paragraph of the news story that was linked above.

Cliff's: Mike DeWine's election fund (aka NOT tax money) is paying for Bush to show up for a for hours.

Keep reading, Micheal my boy:

Still, the amount a campaign is charged for such a visit isn’t likely to approach the actual costs — shrouded in secrecy but well into six figures — of transporting the president on Air Force One and hauling along his security apparatus
It once cost elvis over a million dollars to fly himself, 6 people, and a couple body guards from memphis to Denver to eat a sandwich and return...in the mid 70s...on a Constellation. This trip damn sure cost more then that.

I'd venture to say it'd probably approach 7 figures. Either way, if Dewine covered the whole tab, he'd probably end the day in the hole.

And no one can argue that he doesn't have better things to do with his time.

It once cost elvis over a million dollars to fly himself, 6 people, and a couple body guards from memphis to Denver to eat a sandwich and return...in the mid 70s...on a Constellation. This trip damn sure cost more then that.

I'd venture to say it'd probably approach 7 figures. Either way, if Dewine covered the whole tab, he'd probably end the day in the hole.

oh jesus christ who cares.....

Hope you fellas are ready to vote against DeWine come November. Atleast if you are in favor of keeping illegals OUT of the country. DeWine supports more immigration (legal or illegal), and has one of the worst voting records in this state (Senate or House) regarding those issues.

Guest powers

Not sure how many people attended but I know someone who recieved a formal written invitation. The invitation stated a 10K dollar minimum donation to attend. So I am sure as you stated that Dewine did not foot the whole bill.

This sandwich is called a "fools Gold Sandwich". It is an entire loaf of bread un-sliced hollowed out, inside is a JAR of Peanut butter, and a JAR of jelly, and a POUND of Bacon. It has 20,000 calories, and they ordered 20 of these sandwiches delivered to a hanger in Denver where Elvis his friends, the crew, and maintenance people ate them with Bubbly.

This sandwich is called a "fools Gold Sandwich". It is an entire loaf of bread un-sliced hollowed out, inside is a JAR of Peanut butter, and a JAR of jelly, and a POUND of Bacon. It has 20,000 calories, and they ordered 20 of these sandwiches delivered to a hanger in Denver where Elvis his friends, the crew, and maintenance people ate them with Bubbly.

Lol. Wtf? That's awesome.

I remember watching the show about them flying to get those

spoken like a true liberal

then half of the republicans are libs too right? think not !

thats the problem with you conservatives....if someone doesnt completely agree with you then your automatically a liberal.

KEEP IT MODERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!