Jetski Fun

88lx5oh

these are some pretty sweet jetski videos.

the first one the guys are riding ones like i have.

the second video is a pro that someone mentioned has a 1200CC 2 stroke in it. either way the dude is skilled.

video #1

http://www.teamcontrolledinsanity.com/jetski.wmv

video #2

http://www.ericmalone.com/html/05wfDSL.wmv

That 2nd dude was mad skilled, the 1st video loooked lke good times. How'd the get them to go under water? That was sick1!!! We used to have a couple of the old stand up models like 6-8 years ago, I sunk it doing tricks down at Lake cumberland, lol. The bilge pipe broke off so it was just filling with water, and then once I fell off and it died it wouldn't restart all but the very tip of the nose was under water. Well after long enough since I was so far out, and no one was around, it sunk. :(

Do you know anyone local or any place local that sells them? I'd love to pick up one to ride around when we take the boat out, I miss it and the sit down ones my dad has now aren't as fun.

i got mine to dive underwater once. its a combination of things.. you pretty much jjump it out of the water and nose dive in real hard, but you have to be able to push the front end down.. its hard. they are a blast though. and yeah my modified 440 has an automatic bilge, my 550 has a manual.. the 550 will fill up if you wreck alot, jsut gotta bilge it every once and a while.

you can get them brand new for $5900 the kawaski 800cc standup, but im cheap and wouldnt pay that much for one.

but i found one on ebay if your interested.. dude lives in grove city.. looks like a good deal. id definately take a look at it, see whats up. if you need someone to go wiht ya and chekc it out hollar at me. he said it needs a battery and the carb cleaned. ill bring a batter of mine, and some starter fluid and carb cleaner. anyway heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Kawasaki-550-SX-jet-ski-jetski-stand-up_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ56422QQihZ008QQitemZ180002026820QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Damn, that's freaky, that's the EXACT color combo we had on our 1990 550 that I sunk, wow. So can you get that guys email or phone number? I don't have an ebay account, but I'd like to go to his house and make an offer. I have a trailer still, so that wouldn't be a problem and if you could go with me to check it out, that'd be great.