Injectors not firing - 94 Mustang -

Boost-n-Juice

'94 Mustang 5.0. The car was in a wreck where both air bags deployed. The car sat a few years. Now when we try to start it we have spark but not fuel. We do have fuel pressure and the car starts for a few seconds when we spray ether into the intake. The air bags were not replaced. Any ideas?

Guest Removed

if i remember right...

let me check the wiring diagrams monday, i think i know whats going on...

anything else been done? make sure you have power at the injecters if not , maybe a fuse or fuse link is broke!

if i remember right...

let me check the wiring diagrams monday, i think i know whats going on...

anything else been done? make sure you have power at the injecters if not , maybe a fuse or fuse link is broke!

Word, first thing when diagnosing(sp?) injectors grab a voltmeter and check if the injectors are getting power. Then go from there, fuses/wires/etc.

The injectors are NOT firing on the positive loop. I just got back from looking at it and both crash sensors are missing from the front core support and I think those are part of the positive loop for the injectors and other sensors. Can anyone confirm that? We put power directly to the positive side of one the injector harness and the car runs. The computer controls the ground, so that side is OK.

It was sabotage by the Auto Body shop. They jammed a sharp object, maybe a screw driver up into the main connector, which cut several wires, including the hot for the injectors. We bypassed the connector and wired them direct and the car runs. It just BS how it happen.