Overrated bands/artists?

The Pikey

Here's some guy's list of bands/artists. I don't agree with them all, but his descriptions are pretty funny. I would also like to see people who make lists like these, to tell us bands they feel are worthy.

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/johncheese/bands/overrated.htm

Scott

Peace

What this means is that any song better than “And the Cradle Will Rock” is good, and any song worse than “And the Cradle Will Rock” is bad. If we were to rank every rock song (in sequential order) from best to worst, “And the Cradle Will Rock” would be right in the fucking middle.

from the second article. comedy gold.

Rage is fun to listen to when you're fucked up. thats about it.

Tool is okay, but if you know a goddamn thing about music you'd know they are fucking geniuses, working with the most insane time signatures.

Beck is just fucking fun. Who gives a shit about profound lyrics when songs like Sexx Laws just make you want to get drunk and fuck bitches.

Audioslave is just good. The vox are some of the best i've ever heard, and Cornell's style is just amazing. I'm surprised Korn didn't make the list.

Tool's music is incredible, thier drummer is sweet and they are the best band I have ever seen live, they actually sound like their CD. I love them, they are my favorite band.

I thought it was funny how he said that he couldn't remember any of Coldplay's lyrics but then a paragraph later he said that he was scared because his mind was blank for three minutes until he realized that he had a Coldplay song stuck in his head. Makes sense.

PS - Finally, somebody else admits that Beck is awful.

No shit! +64911984984984984498441

I was begining to think I was the only sum bitch that can't stand that fools music or lryics......Fuckin nintendo music.....

I disagree with Tool, RATM, and NIN. I agree with everything else.....