Selling a home.....

redbarron77

I may have posted it before, but I have moved, and am trying to sell property in Ohio. My farm in Butler and a house in Columbus.

I am paying a neighbor in Butler to take care of the place, and have no issues up there.

I am having "issues" with the place in Columbus. We hired a guy to replace the carpets, and he did a great job. This same guy gave us a great price on having the tile replaced in both bathrooms, and we paid a good portion down, and he has done half the job. He peeled up the flooring, and then put down the tile in the middle of each room.....not finishing the job....all the tiles around the perimeter of the room(the ones that need to be cut) are not down, nor is any grout down. Dude is dodging phone calls, and knows we are out of state.

Granted, what I wanted to say should probably be in the Tourette's Thread, but I just wanted to bitch and moan.:monkeypoo:

i know a few people who can and will if need be.

but are you just gonna let this shitty guy off the hook?

is it a verbal or written contract.

im not lecturing or anything, but you MUST p ut in a time frame for completion and a loss of PAY schedule if it doesnt get done. if you do this then you have recourse with a small claims court and/or the AG's office.

but these guys get a better paying gig with the above terms built in and all of the sudden you're the low nut on the scrotum pole.

he may get back to you when he needs more cash, but remember supposed to be working for you.

whatta yu wanna do?