Another cyclist down last night..

JudgeDredd

News said it was an 18yr old.. A senior at westerville high.

hmm :?

edit: So he WAS wearing a helmet. Not tooooo many twisties rite in that section of the road (watching short internet vid clip). To have been killed he either 1.) was racing? 2.) was stunting something crazy and lost it?

Damnit I wish they would hurry up with the story and tell us more

News said it was an 18yr old.. A senior at westerville high.

hmm :?

edit: So he WAS wearing a helmet. Not tooooo many twisties rite in that section of the road (watching short internet vid clip). To have been killed he either 1.) was racing? 2.) was stunting something crazy and lost it?

Damnit I wish they would hurry up with the story and tell us more

it said an accident between a motorcycle and car... maybe some dickbag didnt look and pulled out in front of him ?

I can't give a whole lot of details at this point, however here are some FACTS for you:

1) He WAS NOT wearing a helmet.

2) His head hit a fire hydrant.

3) Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.

This is very sad guys and gals. Everyone, please, be careful. I've been to enough funerals in the past few years. I don't want any more. Wear your fucking helmets, please.

May he rest in peace. :(

That is sad.

Watching the video from the first link I posted (they updated it), he was a junior law enforcement career seeker. He should have known better to wear his lid the first year he had that bike :oops: That sucks, he probably would have had a nice career ahead of him too.

Sad shit that his parents were getting together his graduation party, and will join together there without him :(

Last Friday, my friend, and neighober got hit when a soccer ma ran a stop sign and t-boned him. Not hurt, but the bike will need forks and a wheel and things.

Long story short, It WAS her fault, but it is always us that pay the price, so please watch out for everyone.