Lowered 1982 S15 SBC

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

i have a 1982 GMC S15 lowered with a v8 i was told 350 but not sure 350 turbos shifts good 3.73 rear end with limites slip unit its posi 95% of the time has Eagle Alloys Outlaw II rims on it body decent rockers rusty bed solid fenders solid cab fairly solid the motor has a big chrome air cleaner, edelbrock performer rpm cam/lifters, aluminum intake, q jet carb, new starter, fairly new altinator, new control modual, dist cab, plug wires, coil, fairly new HEI distributor, new fuel pump last summer, new air filter, new oil filter, new trans filter, windsheild cracked( i hit it when starter went out) I have over 2500 in the truck because i traded a 1986 chevy silverado with 65k original miles 1 owner all orginal no rust orginal radio ect for it but i am not asking that for it i would take around 1600 obo trade for it

I drive this truck every day no problems have a great time while driving it...

the body has 130 k on it used to be a 5speed truck converted to auto column shifter needs little to be a nice street cruser/starter for drag project....

call tim

740-412-0921

740-993-2326

email

lowered_82_sbc_s10@yahoo.com

AIM:collegedudet

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
come on guys decent cruiser for sale trade...... can someone tell me how to upload the pics on here i cant figure it out...

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
i have alll of the outlaw II rims need tires the front ones was too wide an rubbed when you had to turn sharp so i took them off. i have to keep the wheels on the front.... but i will change them for you.

I have a drag project I will trade you. 1980 Monte Carlo, caged, tubed, and wired. Needs brake work and a motor and trannie to get it together. This is NOT a street car, no lights or any of that stuff that's required to make it street legal.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

yea rob give me a call 740-993-2326 well make a deal

desperado i have to trade for something i can drive this is my only form of transportation

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...