Wanna drive to IL?

nurkvinny

Guest crx34
I am trying to arrange something... I will be in Cinci this Saturday anyways (which is 1.5 hours closer to the lifts).

If I get them, I will split the cost with someone for the other one +some cash for gas and time.

Actually it will put you 1.5 hours further from the lifts.

Guest crx34
No. Actually, it puts me 1.5 hours closer.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=m4ZeC4eEaUhE%252bIRLsEKubSF%252fCtIG6b%252fM9Htj%252bH9t3pYx1gpxYGWwJgEPMY%252fcUgSNFB0IZlUenkOnACx9vy5vgJKTGB0I%252fTNASf5%252bTLMSGN7WsCM7szt4GIdQyN%252bCoZfaMvQIOKNMnsQE2IMpI9fTPg%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=36W688fiHac%253d&1g=BmA9ILwg6IM%253d&1pl=&1v=CITY&1n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=Newark&1s=OH&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=&2c=Chicago&2s=IL&2z=&panelbtn=2

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&mo=ma&2si=gaz&un=m&cl=EN&qq=IEaKSvfsRsq5g4lrcIFMtMCZ%252bbHeRawU68RHDtMJpRWLv5E24gabrbsM1n545ILIUzauwmlEA%252b9fZN0c2F%252f5KKbrgsnVysiWbDB9ZLaH4rQfdY3A4aw0eymcgz60wd0YokMXESOdH%252bmpoG3SGPyjYWwFkhbAwNOlX4YNrhPYnBF%252f4Fh%252bTY66IAhzofCfsQiQccg0InRZYmyMD%252faNRg3D4P4Iiffz4aoUE5M8VMf%252beblj8JXdaxtu9jC7ob1c184u&ct=NA&2rc=A5XAX&did=1152825027&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=CITY&1n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=Cincinnati&1s=OH&1z=&panelbtn=1&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=bxEBbh3Nvws%253d&2g=Fzzj2Jq9spY%253d&2pl=&2v=CITY&2n=Cook+County&2pn=&2a=&2c=Chicago&2s=IL&2z=

Okay maybe. I have done both of those drive more times than I would have liked. If you do come to Chicago I would recommend not taking 90/94, its under construction hell. You can either sit in bumper to bumper grid lock or drive a little out of the way and not sit in grid lock. Or if you hit Chicago between 10pm and 4am, there shouldn't be to much traffic.

Where in Chicago is these guy at? I didn't see a town listed in the first link.

I would but I don't have 3 phase :(

I don't either. Luckily, I do have 1 good friend who is an electrician, and 1 good friend who is a hydraulics buff.

I am not planning on leaving it 3 phase.

The bad news is the guy has not replied. I am wondering if they are sold.

Three phase is nothing more than single phase with 2 extra coils slightly out of phase with first. Basically "Phase" relates to the timing of the magnets passing over the coils at different times. With single phase the magnets and coils all line up with each other and are said to be in "phase".

You dont need 3 phase, do I what I did when I bought my 10 lifts a few years ago. I removed the motors and replaced with single phase. You need to find the correct type of motor, shaft diameter, rpm speed. I might still have the part numbers for the motors I used. The new motors were under $200 dollars. Benwil lifts are good heavy duty type of lift. I had/sold 8 Benwills a few years ago. I paid a little less than that also, but that is a good price if you take both of them. I have a Challenger lift presently in my shop, my dad kept one of the Benwil's for his shop.

Yeah, 10 lifts. I had advertized them on here. I had all 10 of them and sold them all less than 6 months once we had the motor conversion figured out. I even delivered and helped set them up. If I could get another 6 or more I might do it again. I had to drive out to Somest, NJ twice to pick them up, which was about 10 miles from NYC.