SpaceGhost=Detailed and pics after Achbach Inc.

SpaceGhost

This is a pic of the luster even on white that you get with Zaino. I think white is the hardest color to get to look Glossy.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Zaino2006.jpg

Here is the hood after Zaino, notice the clear Bra.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Zaino2006a.jpg

From the front the Clear Bra is invisable. :cool: This is Achbach's work. Thanks Dan, It may have taken 65 days but it is perfect!

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Zaino2006b.jpg

I do everything by hand, Zaino says to use it by hand with back and forth motions not circles. The cool thing about Zaino is you can use it in the sun. Read that website.

Steps were:

Wash in Dawn

Claybar with Zaino Wash and water for lubricant

Zaino Wash

Z-PC in spots that had marks

Z12 Glass Polish

Z5 Polish with ZFX mixed in

Z6 spray cleaner

Z2 Polish

Z6 spray cleaner

Z8 Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal

Fells sooooo Smooth and oily clean and no artifacts that you can feel when you rub it. I have had it this way for a week and still have not driven it. Too much work to take it in the rain and get it filthy. But I had fun and the work is worth the look and feel.

Really, should I be worried? :lol: You have info I should know? I was missing a lot of gas I think they drove a few times. :) Hopefully everything he says is all good. I am happy with the work, looks great to me. And hopefully your cousin is a GIRL! :lol:

Guest 4dooralero
Yeah shes a girl I think he said they replaced a fender and some other stuff or something like that but i told him i noticed a sti in back and he said yeah we are just getting ready to paint it and i told him you were on this site

I don't think they replaced the fender they just replaced the bumper and hood and repainted the hood, bumper, fog light covers, Hood scooop, and blended in the fenders. Dan was easy to work with, but I am VERY Patient. I rode a bike for the entire time it was there. Low miles on the car! Your cousin does good work!

BTW Went out tonight and ran Joe with his hot mama on the back and took the ZX14 from 40 to 90. :o I think he let me win though. :D something about a wrong gear.....:D Really I don't want any Joe! :nono:

I don't think they replaced the fender they just replaced the bumper and hood and repainted the hood, bumper, fog light covers, Hood scooop, and blended in the fenders. Dan was easy to work with, but I am VERY Patient. I rode a bike for the entire time it was there. Low miles on the car! Your cousin does good work!

BTW Went out tonight and ran Joe with his hot mama on the back and took the ZX14 from 40 to 90. :o I think he let me win though. :D something about a wrong gear.....:D Really I don't want any Joe! :nono:

HA! I was in 2nd at 3800rpm from a 40-90 roll. BTW - 90 is still less than 6k in 2nd gear, which is where the fun starts! I decided to just "lay down" because one of two things would have happened. 1) Once above 6k it would have power wheelied and she would have flown off the back of the bike 2) I would have had the crap beat out of me for going so fast scarring the heck out of her, thus her not wanting to ride with me anymore!! Personally, I think its best she doesnt know how fast it is anyway ;)

All these "= Detailed" threads are making me want to try Zaino. But my car has too many deep scratches and imperfections to spend that much time on shining it up. I'll just stick with Meguiar's 3-step system for now.

Look at using Zaino's ZPC compound with an orbital, I hear it does wonders. I have yet only used it by hand, orbital takes much less time.

Another good thing about Zaino is it is a great protectant against weather, salt, etc. I put about 4-6 coats on last year and it lasted all through the winter no problem. Just another thought as to why it is a good idea to get, not just for looks but protection.

HA! I was in 2nd at 3800rpm from a 40-90 roll. BTW - 90 is still less than 6k in 2nd gear, which is where the fun starts! I decided to just "lay down" because one of two things would have happened. 1) Once above 6k it would have power wheelied and she would have flown off the back of the bike 2) I would have had the crap beat out of me for going so fast scarring the heck out of her, thus her not wanting to ride with me anymore!! Personally, I think its best she doesnt know how fast it is anyway ;)

excuses excuses :o:p

Look at using Zaino's ZPC compound with an orbital, I hear it does wonders. I have yet only used it by hand, orbital takes much less time.

Another good thing about Zaino is it is a great protectant against weather, salt, etc. I put about 4-6 coats on last year and it lasted all through the winter no problem. Just another thought as to why it is a good idea to get, not just for looks but protection.

By scratches I mean my hood is peppered with chip marks from rocks. They go all the way down to the primer. Like I told 4dooralero, I'll wait for a new car before I use Zaino.