BIDDDAAAAAAYYY'S Back!!!

Joe

Last night, the wife and I went to Sawmill Lanes with some friends of ours. Walking through the parking lot, I noticed some mustangs parked in a group. Our friends son walked over and was looking at them and started asking me questions about a particular red one. So, of course, I walk over and start looking at it. Just a GT, probably a 99-01. Nothing really stood out, other than some stickers on the quarter glass. I walk around to the passenger side to see what the sticker said, and what do i see but "BIDDAY PERFORMANCE." Holy shit! I started laughing my ass off, and everyone in the parking lot must have thought I went insane when I started yelling BBBBIIIDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYY!! at the top of my lungs! HAHA!! I just couldnt believe an old CR staple like Biddy is still around! I took a picture with my nextel, but do not have the software to get the pic off the phone and post it, anyone on here know what I need?