Chillin Music

Kevin R.

Not sure about the music, but, I think I passed you saturday evening in Canal Winchester. I saw the plates and waved, assuming it was you.

Oh, but back to the music. I've been listening to 88.7 Radio U more and more recently. I've listened to 99.7 and 107.1 religiously for the past 10 years or so, and I needed a bit of a change. It's a 'christian rock' station, but if I ignore the jesus freak part of it, it's ok. Some of the songs are pretty gay (emo-ish), but every once in a while they'll play a good (what I feel is good) song. They don't have any sponsered commercial breaks so that's a good thing IMO for FM radio. Also, I'm not sure where they are stationed, but the reception isn't all the great in some places. Anyways, that's my take on it.

limewire.com its a file sharing deal.... there are a bunch of good groups. chillin music

nickleback,saliva,hobastank,seether.. these are some really good bands. my.02

Your 2 cents likes shitty bands. IMO check out the soundtrack from garden state, it is really fantastic great chilling type music laid back and a very good selection of ligher type songs.

wow... you guys must "chill" differently than i do...

i'd say 'ben harper' ftw. and of course any 'marley', and a select bit of '311'

*EDIT* and also get the entire album 'OK Computer' by Radiohead

Good shit. We must "chill" the same. haha

Also, I'm not sure where they are stationed, but the reception isn't all the great in some places. Anyways, that's my take on it.

Their located in westerville, i had a good friend who was a dj there.

As for chill music, i'd say anything along the lines of Coldplay (though not a HUGE fan) jack johnson, Ben Harper thats really all i know of off the top of my head.

Guest crx34
Good shit. We must "chill" the same. haha

Hmmm.....You might want to check out Slightly Stoopid, no I didn't miss spell there name. They have a great Acoustic CD, unfortunatly I can't remember the title. The cover is black though. You might not find to much on-line from them.