looking for a new car

Big A

I should be able to do monday afternoon or possibly weds. Monday I have a meeting with an engineering advisor at like 11 so around 1 we could probably roll up? I'll talk to you tomorrow about it.

Thorne, I gotta teach him how to drive it before he can consider a dig lol. If he gets it and is willing, I will drive it and dig ya.

yea i go tue to look at it. if all goes well since im going out of town from thur to sun, i would like by midweek to be working on the loan. but if i end up getting it give me a little bit to learn to drive it and ill dig. its all for fun anyway so who cares what happens.

yea i have just an 01 ls monte with and extra 200+lbs in the trunk. i like to race but really there is no point to race inless its a friend and we are just messing around to make sure the monte really is that slow.

Being the owner of both a Mustang and a Firebird.......get the T/A. Without a question.

And S2K...what kind of crack smoker would suggest that. Cramped, torqueless, and more money than the others; no thanks!!!

I think that opinion is invalid. Your mustang is a 94 (Aka slow). Definately a far cry from the DOHC 4.6 Cobra hes speaking of...

verse I respect you because you stick to your guns even when you get beat down. I think the point here, though, is he actually wants to go fast.

/

lol I kinda giggled..

It may not be very fast compared to a v8 car, but it does look damn good.

I think that opinion is invalid. Your mustang is a 94 (Aka slow). Definately a far cry from the DOHC 4.6 Cobra hes speaking of...

Uh, yeah. I sure wouldn't say it's a far cry. I showed the taillights of my old 94 GT to many a stock DOHC Cobra way back when; with a pretty stock setup. Having driven several 96-01 Cobras, give me an old 5.0 SN95 any day IMHO.

Uh, yeah. I sure wouldn't say it's a far cry. I showed the taillights of my old 94 GT to many a stock DOHC Cobra way back when; with a pretty stock setup. Having driven several 96-01 Cobras, give me an old 5.0 SN95 any day IMHO.

Maybe thats b/c you arent familiar with the powerband of the Mod Motors? You dont get your instant torque early like you do in the 5.0s. You gotta get your revs up and keep them up there. I've owned both myself and yes it is quite a difference. Go look up their stock quarter mile times if you dont believe me.

STOCK VEHICLE TIMES

1997 Ford Mustang Cobra 1/4= 13.7 (C&D Oct '96)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 1/4= 14.9 (C&D Dec '93)

Now how can you say there isnt much difference? A mid-high 13 sec. car versus a 15 sec. car. Sorry, but I fail to see your logic here...

Hey 97cobra dude (Ican't type your name i would feel wrong) :") wanna play 20 roll

- I am getting pathic i know thread jacking to race , But ehhh i wanna race

Lol, if you wanna come up to findlay here and do it we can! Just remember its a law of nature. Cobras cant lose. ;)