Autox all this weekend..

Dr. Apex

There's autocross going on on both days this weekend, the 29/30 at the Buckeye lot at Ackerman rd and 315. Saturday is a regular event that anyone can go to. Sunday will be no on-site registration and only 3 laps, then it gets into the Governers Cup run-off portion which is for SCCA members only.

I will be out there both days, saturday would be the better day to come as hopefully there will be more laps run and everyone can participate.

if you want to come out and race and need help just let me know. Also I don't mind taking passengers on my runs so anyone is welcome to ride along.

:burn:

What time does it start saturday/go till? I've gotta be at work at 3pm, but I might come for the morning. My car is completely stock and it'd be my first time, what's it cost again? do i ahve to have a helmet?

Coil over's will be here tomorrow or Thursday with Slotted rotors and a few other toys. To be ready for this weekend will be tough, but I don't sleep much. Still need a tune though. We'll see what can get done. I want to open thins thing up and see what it can do.

There's autocross going on on both days this weekend, the 29/30 at the Buckeye lot at Ackerman rd and 315. Saturday is a regular event that anyone can go to. Sunday will be no on-site registration and only 3 laps, then it gets into the Governers Cup run-off portion which is for SCCA members only.

I will be out there both days, saturday would be the better day to come as hopefully there will be more laps run and everyone can participate.

if you want to come out and race and need help just let me know. Also I don't mind taking passengers on my runs so anyone is welcome to ride along.

:burn:

Good luck this weekend, Unfortunately I have a to do something for school so I will not be able to make it. If we get out in time I might stop by and watch.

Matt

What time does it start saturday/go till? I've gotta be at work at 3pm, but I might come for the morning. My car is completely stock and it'd be my first time, what's it cost again? do i ahve to have a helmet?

You would need to be there by 7:30-8am. Racing goes until it's done, usually around 3-5pm. If you need to leave early we can talk with Andy and he will probably let you run early so that you could be out in time, their usually more than willing to work with you on stuff like that. They have helmets available, I also bring a spare. If you have your own make sure it's Snell certified. The cost issue I have a question about myself, as soon as I have an awnser I will let you know, it should be $35.

Jacob, sounds good. You did good last time, you kept your patience and stayed smooth, thats key in autocross.

Thorne: Your fine as long as it's bolted down good.

Joe: Hope to see you out there, if not this weekend there's still 5 more events I believe.

Matt, you know where to find us then.

It's $30 for non-scca members. It's best you sign up online at http://www.dlbracing.com

If you can't sign up online they are allowing only 30 on-site registrations on either friday evening from 6-9pm or saturday morning until 8:30am, they will cut it off at 30 registrants. Sign up will be at the Buckeye lot at 315 and Ackerman rd.