Any good arcades?

ImUrOBGYN

dragknee66, my gf says I could never hang out with you now, lol. j/k We haven't really discussed a 3rd party, but I'm thinking she may be upset.

Thorne, I'm willing to come over and whip your ass all day on some SF man. Give me a call if you're bored cuz I sure the fuck am. I love gaming myself and SF is one of my all time fav's. I've been looking all over for a good arcade and haven't found one yet. I used to go to one in Vegas that still has that old school feel to it. All the games are always up to date, very cheap, and always work. The place is freakin awesome. Open 24hrs. My roomate and I used to go in with a beer in a bag and go crazy. FYI, dragknee, I've meant a few women at arcades. Two times of which got me laid. But yea, not the best place to find women. lol

smokin5s, I believe you're correct on all accounts.

TripleThreat, I'll have to check that one out. Thanks.

I like Gameworks at easton. Nothing is better than a little 1 on 1 with your friends in Initial D Ver 3, Wangan Midnight/Maximum Tune, or Ferrari Challenge.

Those games are great for those of us who cant afford cars to race against anyone else.