In 20 Years Will A Civic Be A Muscle Car??

stangsn95gt

Not really,

Does Honda make a SS or a WS6? Does Honda make a public automobile that has over 300 horsepower(maybe the NSX, but that is not a muscle car, it is an exotic)?

A musclecar is something that has a lot of horsepower stock from the factory when compared to the rest of the model line. The only thing we today have close to musclecars are the Camaro SS/Trans Am WS6, the Grand Nationals and the Cobras. I am not saying that some of the Honda's will not be collectable. The Honda Civic SI's will be a collectable car in the future, but that will a long time from now and if there are any that are left that are not ragged out, hell by then you might need to restore the SI. The rest of the Hondas are nice drivers and then when you get home, go out in your muscle car.

Before I get flamed, I dont consider my mustang a muscle car either. It is not a Cobra. My mustang might be collectable, but not a musclecar.

Guest Removed
muscle cars are big horsepower, big displacement, loud cars that have incredible straight-line prowess with minimal steering capabilities.

damn, maybe mine is then :)

It was my Trans Am the night this occured. I got drunk (feeling good) at the fire and accidently called my car a hotrod, since every other car there was (67 blown camaro, 67 blown duece,and a 41 571 blown whilly's). So the civic owner called me out. I had a good sober friend, who raced my car as I was enraged, never to be out done be a civic. We raced from a dig w/ him throwing a 50-80 shot. I was feeling generous so i gave him 2 cars. I think my car put about 20-30 cars to 120mph. As we got back, he then stated his civic statement, and his mouth, and Kyle he said 10 years from now... let me tell you, a lone ricer shouldn't ever say something like that. The Ford a Chevy guys united as one, instead of a fight between the to american powers it was a fight of oversea's. Nice to see ford and GM guys get along. but all in all it was fun.

oh and to add, he didnt say civic, I believe he said the 1.8 litre will be the muscle car in 10 years, just as the goat or charger were of back then. last i checked gm just came out with a 505hp car and ford is to do the same, not to mention mopar. i didnt now america was giving up, and letting the "title slip to a import". the person who said this i believe posts here and drive a civic, (white or silver) around delaware. and ironically he just sold a 5.0 mustang