WTB Stock 5.0 Mustang Fuel Pump

Mr3GTP

Mrtbolt64

Well, I could pick it up, but where are you in relation to Columbus? I'm from Lima.

I'm bumping up the boost this year, going with rockers & a header. A 5.0 pump should handle it, as I'm keeping the same injectors.

The stock one didn't fall on it's ass until the last 100 feet of the 1/4 or so, still did better than I expected.

Just trying to keep my costs down a little.

As for the tank, I don't need it. The Mustang pump swaps right into any year of Tempo/Topaz, so if Buckeye needs it, he can take 'er home.

Mrtbolt64

Well, I could pick it up, but where are you in relation to Columbus? I'm from Lima.

I'm bumping up the boost this year, going with rockers & a header. A 5.0 pump should handle it, as I'm keeping the same injectors.

The stock one didn't fall on it's ass until the last 100 feet of the 1/4 or so, still did better than I expected.

Just trying to keep my costs down a little.

As for the tank, I don't need it. The Mustang pump swaps right into any year of Tempo/Topaz, so if Buckeye needs it, he can take 'er home.

Maybe you and buckeye can work out a deal. I just dont have time to invest any time into it. Tank is out of a 92 stang/coupe. Who ever wants to come pick it up needs to do it by thursday night, otherwise I will be out of town for two weeks. Carroll is 20 mile south of columbus on rt 33