402 TT Z06 - Dyno Graph

Dr. Pomade

Not mine, but a guy out of Houston that has gone with a set-up similiar to mine (e.g., a 402 LS2), only he's using the STS rear-mount turbo kit.

I came across a dyno graph he recently posted. 850rwhp @ 13.6psi. For the sake of preview, my set-up will be good for around 20psi with bigger turbos. So, this graph makes me optimistic for what's to come.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/GarettO/IMG_3602.jpg

Also, here's a vid of a TT Lingenfelter Z06 at the track. This vid has been out for about a year, so you may have seen it. I'm not sure on the numbers (e.g., the size of engine, the rwhp, etc.). In any event, it gives you an idea as to the potential of these kinds of set-ups.

http://media.putfile.com/Sick-Vette

Guest powers

I would speculate 700-800 rwhp at 10 psi.

STS does make a twin kit for your car. Mr. Howie was telling me he had an 04 zo6 he put that kit on and made 550 rwhp with it. Said it was the biggest POS he had ever seen.

Not mine, but a guy out of Houston that has gone with a set-up similiar to mine (e.g., a 402 LS2), only he's using the STS rear-mount turbo kit.

I came across a dyno graph he recently posted. 850rwhp @ 13.6psi. For the sake of preview, my set-up will be good for around 20psi with bigger turbos. So, this graph makes me optimistic for what's to come.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/GarettO/IMG_3602.jpg

Also, here's a vid of a TT Lingenfelter Z06 at the track. This vid has been out for about a year, so you may have seen it. I'm not sure on the numbers (e.g., the size of engine, the rwhp, etc.). In any event, it gives you an idea as to the potential of these kinds of set-ups.

http://media.putfile.com/Sick-Vette

so when is the unveiling??? :) seriously, not trying to give you a hard time. DJ can do that. lol :) :) :)

idk about the STS kits, they seem to be able to make a pretty good amount of power. the power per dollar ratio is usually very nice as well. i've only heard a few people bitch about them, but never an owner.

off topic, but this is wierd as hell. The video of the vette above. I went to click on it. Cool. Nice vid. But then in the upper left corner I saw my car.. on the dyno.. LOL. the ONLY video I posted on putfile when I dyno'd last October, and it randomly pops up.

Hope that's a good omen for the track tomorrow :).

so when is the unveiling??? :) seriously, not trying to give you a hard time. DJ can do that. lol :) :) :)

Not sure. August maybe.

Tilley, I hope you make way more than that. After waiting this long, anything will feel fast though. :)

Exactly. I must have said 20 times this summer something along these lines, "I don't care if my car only makes 300hp - I just want it back so I can drive it around again."

i would hope to god your not mounting your turbos in the back. thats just a great way to waste money get inneficent turbos and blow shit up.

LOL - yeah, no way! Instead, I'm having them mount the turbos direcctly on the hood. That way, they'll be extremely efficient - since they'll have lots of great air flow, and, if they happen to blow up, they won't damage anything in the engine bay, since all of the other stuff will be safely enclosed below the closed hood. Rememeber that pic of the Civic with the turbo on the outside that was posted a while ago? Yeah, well, that was my inspiration.

i hope they work for ya cause your going to need both of them to keep up with the s10. lol. just giving you shit. but on a good note i dont konw much about what setup you are going with but i believe that all cars need turbos.

Yeah, I was just talking about this video yesterday. That car is set up for straight-up drag racing. I'm almost certain it has an automatic in it - it sounds like he's bouncing it off the rev limiter on some of those launches. Imagine how beefed up his rear-end must be to handle that.

Anyway, very, very fast car, but set up way different that what I intend to go with (i.e., a much more streetable car). Yet, I see your intent - vids like that are very much inspiring (and, commensurately, also make me want to cut my wrists).