Linn > parachute

Boost-n-Juice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wooould but, told Linn I wouldn't post it anywhere.

If you have the video post away.

I raced on motor and I was having all kinds of electrical problems. Losing electrical power every time i floored the car. My wideband and my shift light stopped working. The throttle position sensor is throwing a code and the manufacture air and fuel meter (MAF) is aswell.

Amy and i had 3 races the first race from a 40 roll i got the jump and put about a car on her. the second race was again from 40 and Amy got the jump i was at her back tire. the last race was from a 20 roll and i neither got a jump and i had a fender the whole time. Amy was stopping around 120 - 125 on all races and that was where i thought my car was starting to pull, either way they were very close races.

I'm uploading it to the net now, out of a 22 minute run I pulled out the most acceptable footage for a glorified 3:23. Between Mikes loose suspension and hard shifts it was hard to keep things straight sometimes.

Not a terrible video, just could of been better had it not been for the 20 cars dancing around us between lanes and such.

I had a dream that Linn beat a Mustang with a parachute on it and I woke Sam up at 2am for no reason. True story.

I was at work and had the same dream. No. I think I was just feeling the major disturbance in the force. Maybe it was just Linn overcoming the whole space/time continuim thing. Either way, how could this happen???? Holy fuck. And to top it all off, Linn was not on the jug.

Ya it was fun all in all. :-) Ive got to get a few things fixed on mine and change my gears I think. Cant stay in my powerband cause it just raps up too fast. But nice race Linn. I also ran into this black neon on 270 after all the fun stuff that was a really fast lil' car. Nice races too all! Fun night!

so, linn is wearing out 13 sec cars...roll racing

see this is way i dont waste my time with this shit :rolleyes:

Umm rob my car went 11.62 with a 4800 rev limiter. It wasnt tuned on all the passes down the track. We maxxed out the fuel pump, then the injectors then five hundred other things. Just a battle to get it all done. (just wanted to clarify)