Aug 4th NTR BLITZ FRIDAY NIGHT STREET FIGHTS / NHRA STREET LEGAL

Guest Removed

hopefully me. i've missed so much shit this year. :( i've got to make dad go to this one, cause i'll bet there's a lot of crazy shit there.

*edit*

shit, there's a meet at hooters that same day.....hmm.......maybe go to the track during the day, and then hit up the meet that night.

hey rob i just got the s10 running today!~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sound prety good i need to upgrade the brakes. or just get a booster off of a s10 blazer. i would like to go and im off on friday. do you know anyone who would like to trailer me out and i would pay there gas and fee to get in?

Guest Removed

Friday Blitz Street Legal Drags

Gate times

Gates Open 5:30 PM

Time Trials 6:00 PM

Curfew 11:00 PM

Admission fees

Spectators & Drive-in Racers $10

Trailered Racers $15

Guest Removed
hey matt if rob does not take his car we could use my trailer to haul your truck. if rob takes his car i might be able to get another trailer as soon as i find out i will let you know

Im going :nod: :burn:

it should run 9s on the bottle. im proably not going now though. it wont be ready in time unless someone wants to donate a 80s blazer brake booster and install it while i do the rear suspension tune the motor and brake it in. and still have to get a tow out. and there is no way it would tow on a car dolly. front is too low ass is too wide.

proably would work but i want the one off of the blazer because it it physicaly smaller in size about 9" in diameter. versus mine which is about 11 " or 12". im hopping that is the problem. i always had good brakes before and now i have none at all. the pedal wont move.

if i do go then friday i have to go get my check. put in front wheel studs, put in a new seat belt, and get the 4 link all together. and still have to get some run time tomorrow to finish braking in the motor. and if im going to spray it i have to get two full bottles. rob did you still know someone willing to tow me out?