Talked to the twin turbo Vett guy in Mt.Vernon

HAOLE

that would be cool but the last time we were up there they gave my bro shit maybe it was cause he had no cage .......http://media.putfile.com/slovic

oh yeah and as far as walker's son all i have to say is.....that was a nice EVO MR he totalled.

haha, good ol' courtney! havent hung out with him in a minute. i bought his old blue AWD talon fot a beater, it ran 13.1 @ 103 with 17psi and stock fuel system other than a pump.

didnt know walker ever had a evo. doesnt surprise me he totalled it though. sadly he's still able to drive...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that did sound a little light in the loafers hahaha

Anyhow... the date can be change it does not matter to me. If it works better the week before or after let me know. I would rather change a date and have a better show rate. Feel free to chime in on best dates.

Well, for the week after that - which would be Friday, Sept. 1, there are whispers of the Cleveland crew (e.g., Coltboostin et al.) coming into town. So, at this point, I'd steer clear of that day just in case. The week before - which would be the 18th - could potentially work, though that may be a bit to soon for me/my car to make it, and I'd really like to be a part of the crew that goes up there (for obvious reasons). Maybe two weeks after the 25th - which would be Sept 8/Sept 9 - would work better?

Well, for the week after that - which would be Friday, Sept. 1, there are whispers of the Cleveland crew (e.g., Coltboostin et al.) coming into town. So, at this point, I'd steer clear of that day just in case. The week before - which would be the 18th - could potentially work, though that may be a bit to soon for me/my car to make it, and I'd really like to be a part of the crew that goes up there (for obvious reasons). Maybe two weeks after the 25th - which would be Sept 8/Sept 9 - would work better?

What is coltboostin coming down with.... a Huffy?

What is coltboostin coming down with.... a Huffy?

Not sure if he'll bring anything down, but the word I got was that he was in the process building up an FD - I'd imagine one with at least an LSx engine and probably a turbo on top of that. That, of course, would be no joke if it was put together properly.

Not sure if he'll bring anything down, but the word I got was that he was in the process building up an FD - I'd imagine one with at least an LSx engine and probably a turbo on top of that. That, of course, would be no joke if it was put together properly.

I would doubt he could have the FD together this quick. And, If it was a turboed LSx, I also doubt he would have any traction without tubbing it and running perhaps a cobra rear end (kits are available).

I would doubt he could have the FD together this quick. And, If it was a turboed LSx, I also doubt he would have any traction without tubbing it and running perhaps a cobra rear end (kits are available).

Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that he would have that car of that caliber done that quickly and here for a meet. I agree - I don't you could get a set-up like that turned around that quickly.

the date can be change it does not matter to me. If it works better the week before or after let me know. I would rather change a date and have a better show rate. Feel free to chime in on best dates.

as long as its on a friday :)

haha, good ol' courtney! havent hung out with him in a minute. i bought his old blue AWD talon fot a beater, it ran 13.1 @ 103 with 17psi and stock fuel system other than a pump.

didnt know walker ever had a evo. doesnt surprise me he totalled it though. sadly he's still able to drive...

DREW IS THAT YOU? WHATS UP?

as far as the MR it was his grandfathers....... thats what i heard anyway.

its too bad cort wanted to race him in his 06' STi

i miss the talon .......... but thats what cort ran but with full interior and his fat ass in it :D

how did i miss this? ......... walkers dad is a tool.....

any of the mv guys wanna hit pacemakers some time? i know the guy that runs the pits and he said he could get us a lane and a lil bit of bracket racing if we wanted too...they are wantin to see more imports out there.....