linn vs Amy and Hal

Linn1647545492

We'll get better videos. Camera does better at night then I thought it would.]

And I originally only made that video for Mike, and hadn't planned on posting it, hence all the dead time where it's mostly just the sound of his car.

Who's Hal? That one robot thing from Battlestar Galatical or where ever? I have this image of that robot riding shotgun with Amy, giving her encouragement in her race against you.

HAL was the computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey and 2010. Just for the record.

Damn, I thought I pulled sooner than that. Looks like I was starting to come around about the time you had to shut down. Get that thing fixed Linn, I wanna see its full potential.

I wanna see its full potential.

I can tell you this when it is running at its full potential just about all I see of the car is the side of it before I honk and then the tail lights as he is pulling away. I have gotten used to seeing this view though ha ha ha.

We'll get better videos. Camera does better at night then I thought it would.]

And I originally only made that video for Mike, and hadn't planned on posting it, hence all the dead time where it's mostly just the sound of his car.

Really? I couldn't hear his car over mine. :-)

Amy racing that car = dumb.. that thing has "pull me over" written all over it. Seriously that thing shouldnt even be on the road. 1 dickhead cop is going to have a kindergarten field trip over that thing soon or later.

Window tint, noise violation, rear license plate is blocked, tires, and god knows what else.

I can tell you this when it is running at its full potential just about all I see of the car is the side of it before I honk and then the tail lights as he is pulling away. I have gotten used to seeing this view though ha ha ha.

and just think that was only 40 - 90