nitrogen tires

Chad is Dead

Total waste unless you're racing hardcore 100mph all day. People need to just check their tires more often if they are concerned about mileage. A nail doesn't care what air it lets out of your tires.

Ha ha... nurkvinny ftw!

If he's really concerned about gas mileage then why the hell does he drive a Chevy Colorado?

Total waste unless you're racing hardcore 100mph all day. People need to just check their tires more often if they are concerned about mileage. A nail doesn't care what air it lets out of your tires.

qft. There was a bit of a debate when one of the guys on the GH boards (see my sig) made a big deal over getting nitro in his tires. We all just kinda laughed at him, especially when he admitted he saw no change at all in his mpg afterwards. We do see boosts, though, going from factory 32psi to max sidewall (44 or 52 depending on which OEM tires were slapped on).

Isn't part of the reason to run it that is is stable and does not expand when warm? if that is so (I did not click on link) then if anything I would say only long drives you would see less mileage since reg air would expand and reaise air pressure makeing the tire harder and decreaseing rolling resistance.....But that is just a Idea I may be wrong.