dead snake

HAOLE

Wish there better angles - there's only so much you can see from 600 cars back.

Those guys are apparently out of Indy. I saw on another board some racing out of Indy that featured at MKIV and a second-gen RX7 with an LS1.

Once my car is back, I may be up for organizing a cruise out that way. Berto lives out there now, so I'm sure we can all shack up with him.

Wish there better angles - there's only so much you can see from 600 cars back.

Those guys are apparently out of Indy. I saw on another board some racing out of Indy that featured at MKIV and a second-gen RX7 with an LS1.

Once my car is back, I may be up for organizing a cruise out that way. Berto lives out there now, so I'm sure we can all shack up with him.

Let me know I would like to make that trip. I know Jesse Bubb has a fast Fbody over there. He also has a 427 CTS-V with a magnacharger.

Let me know I would like to make that trip. I know Jesse Bubb has a fast Fbody over there. He also has a 427 CTS-V with a magnacharger.

Cool, will do. I talked with the guy who owns the RX-7 (that I referenced in my earlier post in this thread). He told me to shoot him a PM whenever we wanted to head out that way and he'd see about rounding up some guys on that end. Sounds like you have connections out there already - awesome. The more the merrier, I say. Except when it comes to venereal diseases.