Does anyone remember....

GonneVille

Burger Chef, Rax, Little Ceasar's Pizza, and A&W Restaurants? Are there any of them still out there? There was a Rax near Eastland, but it's gone now, and somebody told me of a Little Ceasar's in Chillicothe, but what about Burger Chef? Or any of the old fast-food restaurants that McGarbage killed?

Burger Chef FTW! You must not be from Columbus, I don't think they ever had them here. My family and I lived in Sandusky for a short time in the early 80's, and that was my favorite place. Sadly, they've been gone for years. Hardee's was an acceptable replacement, except that there are very few left in Ohio; and now they suck. There's a Little Caesar's in Mt Vernon, and one in a Kmart somewhere around town.

EDIT : Anthony beat me to the Little Caesar's location.

there is a little ceasars in K-mart off of dublin rd. right next to microcenter right off of 315

there is an A&W right off of 71N Sunbury exit

and the last time i checked a year ago or so there was still a Rax somewhere in Columbus i thought

i like Hardee's every once in a while and i think there is still one in Circleville

there is a little ceasars in K-mart off of dublin rd. right next to microcenter right off of 315

there is an A&W right off of 71N Sunbury exit

and the last time i checked a year ago or so there was still a Rax somewhere in Columbus i thought

i like Hardee's every once in a while and i think there is still one in Circleville

IIRC There was a Rax on 161 near the square.

Burger Chef FTW! You must not be from Columbus, I don't think they ever had them here. My family and I lived in Sandusky for a short time in the early 80's, and that was my favorite place. Sadly, they've been gone for years. Hardee's was an acceptable replacement, except that there are very few left in Ohio; and now they suck. There's a Little Caesar's in Mt Vernon, and one in a Kmart somewhere around town.

EDIT : Anthony beat me to the Little Caesar's location.

I spent the first 22 years of my life in Sandusky and there was never a burger chef there.

I spent the first 22 years of my life in Sandusky and there was never a burger chef there.

Yep. On Hayes avenue, near SHS. My dad used to run a BBQ ribs/chicken restaurant called "The Farm" right near it. (RT 250, I think?) He used to make me dress up in a goddamned chicken costume and wave people in when I was a kid... Believe me, I had plenty of time to stare at the scenery. :)

Out of curiosity, where did you live? I lived in the crummy part of town, which wasn't so bad then, but is now. 315 W Monroe st... almost directly across from Camp bros. restaurant and Cameo's pizza.

Yep. On Hayes avenue, near SHS. My dad used to run a BBQ ribs/chicken restaurant called "The Farm" right near it. (RT 250, I think?) He used to make me dress up in a goddamned chicken costume and wave people in when I was a kid... Believe me, I had plenty of time to stare at the scenery. :)

I remember the Farm (its now a video store) was in the same strip mall that Hills was in. Was next to the gas station that was on the corner of Perkins and Columbus.

only thing that close to hayes ave was a Mr. Hero and Plum Nelly both were on perkins.