V for Vendetta

RedRocket1647545505

Not a bad thread to have 'again' since it just came out on DVD. I saw when it was in theaters, in IMAX. I’m also highly recommending you buy, rent, or borrow this movie. I'll be getting it soon.

I've heard nothing but great stuff about The Fastest Indian. I need to pick that up too.

People still rent movies?

Actually, I downloaded it. Though it was a DVD rip and wasn't that great of quality. I did, however, buy it tonite and am watching it right now.

BTW, I love all the quotes in this movie. That guy's a fucking gangster.

Guest FooFooMaru

Just JUST watched it tonight and Absolutely amazing movie.

9 out of 10 easy. Funny, and dramatic and reminded me of the book 1984 (should know why, if you've read it)

Awessssssomeeee

when i first heard V go into this tiraid i about lost it!

he's a fuckin' pimp

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

[carves V into wall]

V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

[giggles]

V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?

V: I'm quite sure they will say so