Tranny, Camaro, Help please.....

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

So as i was pulling in slanted driveway, i put car in park and as I let go of brake car rolls down and clicks as if it's not in Park. Tried to put it in reverse. It goes into reverse. I back it down and stop. TRY to put it in Drive. DOes NOT go in drive, just stays in Reverse. The shifter feels all sloppy (real loose)

I backed it up some more to side of street and try to mess with it. It'll either go in Reverse or Neutral. Thought it was park but when pushing it, it'd roll. I think it's Linkage?

After a few minutes of messing with it, I tried to put it back in Park to take keys out and leave it for tonight BUT it won't go back into Park, It is really Rough and impossible without BREAKING it into Park...

That's my problem. Any other info, tell me,

I'm MrBojangles687 on AIM, Please help.

Thanks

Guest FooFooMaru
dane i was thinking about it. I have a linkage in my garage that should work brand new from dealership. It is an easy fix! Did you ever get the tranny mount fixed/replaced?

I'll be waiting for that part then....Why didn't you tell me about it already?

Tranny mount was replaced fall of last year. Since then....I haven't even driven 1,000 miles. SOOOO GAY. I didn't get to drive the stupid thing hardly at all, all summer.

DSOIslgafdhfh :D