redstalliongt

thorne

Did you join CR to talk about cars or try to sell half assed shit?

all of your posts are selling something for the most part all posts

BAN HAMMER?

All of the things sold sound like the items you would buy from chinesse knock off's or stolen

9 peice home audio digital 5.1 surround sound system

Views: 92

Posted By redstalliongt

thanks for all the sarcasm and all but it's...

thanks for all the sarcasm and all but it's really not that complicated, nothing is stolen or any other b.s, if you're interested then fine, if not then you don't have to post, thanks.

Forum: Garage Sale 5th August 2006, 05:23 PM

Replies: 3

$2000 Diamond Engagement Ring

Views: 114

Posted By redstalliongt

try UPS, brown's more ur color dave..... i mean u...

try UPS, brown's more ur color dave..... i mean u love ass to mouth and goin balls deep right? lol

Forum: Garage Sale 5th August 2006, 12:13 PM

Replies: 4

Home audio 7 peice surround sound stereo system

Views: 99

Posted By redstalliongt

Are you joking me?? Anyone interested is welcome...

Are you joking me?? Anyone interested is welcome to come look at and inspect it before they buy it haha I am def not scaming anyone, like I said feel free to come check it out yourself. Oh and here's...

Forum: Garage Sale 5th August 2006, 12:11 PM

Replies: 11

Posted By redstalliongt

Na sorry, I'll be honest, I don't know if I could...

Na sorry, I'll be honest, I don't know if I could really part with it for $200 but that'd def be the lowest price I would even entertain. Even at that though I am not too sure I'd part with it for...

Forum: Garage Sale 5th August 2006, 11:55 AM

Views: 114

Posted By redstalliongt

I have a diamond engagement ring. It is brand new, still has the tag on it. It is literally worth $2,000. It's a really nice ring, it's got a half a carat center peice diamond, not sure how many...

Forum: Garage Sale 5th August 2006, 11:50 AM

Posted By redstalliongt

Hey guys, yes this i a repost. But now I will take any offers on an Elite Audio 9 peice home audio digital 5.1 surround sound, sound system I want to get rid of. It is literally un open, it is BRAND...

Forum: Garage Sale 2nd August 2006, 06:17 PM

Posted By redstalliongt

It's a company called Elite Audio, a lot of their...

It's a company called Elite Audio, a lot of their stuff is bought by companies that build housesto put them in their houses to be sold to people. It's actually a really good company. They've won a...

Forum: Garage Sale 2nd August 2006, 05:49 PM

Posted By redstalliongt

Hey guys. I have a 7 peice home audio digital 5.1 surround sound, sound system I want to get rid of. It is literally un open, it is BRAND NEW. This thing has it all.

-1500 watts total system...

Forum: Garage Sale 9th July 2006, 01:05 PM

Replies: 0

Practically a brand new Samsung a970 cell phone

Views: 39

Posted By redstalliongt

Practically a brand new Samsung a970 cell phone

Hey I'm selling my Samsung a970. I only used it for 2 weeks, I don't need all the stuff on it though so I'm downgrading to hopefully save some money. It comes w/ a bunch of extras too. Check it out...

Forum: Garage Sale 10th June 2006, 12:38 PM

XBOX w/ accessories

Views: 19

Posted By redstalliongt

XBOX w/ accessories

Hey guys I'm lookin to sell my xbox. I don't play it anymore and I'm always at my friend's house usin his when I do play. I'm selling the xbox along w/ a few games. NHRA Drag Racing 2004, NCAA...

Forum: The Swap Meet 28th May 2006, 03:15 AM

94-98 Mustang Interior Door Panel Black/Tan

Views: 5

Posted By redstalliongt

94-98 Mustang Interior Door Panel Black/Tan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8069459469&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT If anyone is interested let me know or even just bid. If anyone does buy it obviously...

Forum: Garage Sale 13th April 2006, 01:34 PM

Fallout Boy Ticket

Views: 37

Posted By redstalliongt

Fallout Boy Ticket

Hey I have a ticket to the Fallout Boy Concery on May 9th. I'm just tryin to get my money back so the ticket is $35. It's general admition. Not sure what venue though. A friend of mine is holding my...

Forum: The Parking Lot 30th March 2006, 10:53 AM

Replies: 2

Lookin for a goalie for an indoor roller hockey league

Views: 32

Posted By redstalliongt

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

Forum: The Parking Lot 29th March 2006, 02:15 PM

Replies: 2

Views: 32

Posted By redstalliongt

Hey I'm lookin for a goalie for the indoor hockey team I play with. The games are every Monday night. The cost is free. I need an experienced goalie who can make it to all the games. Games are played...

Forum: The Swap Meet 9th March 2006, 09:47 PM

94-98 Mustang Door Panel

Views: 29

Posted By redstalliongt

the grab handle is tan sorry

the grab handle is tan sorry

Forum: The Swap Meet 9th March 2006, 02:33 PM

94-98 Mustang Door Panel

Views: 29

Posted By redstalliongt

94-98 Mustang Door Panel

Hey guys I have a 94-98 Mustang driver's side inner door panel for sale. It is 2 toned. Top part is black bottom is tan. It is made to fit the Mach 460 sound system. If anyone is interested in me...

Forum: Garage Sale 27th September 2005, 10:45 AM

I need a graphing calc.

Views: 45

Posted By redstalliongt

Interested in the TI-83 for 50 bucks, I need it...

Interested in the TI-83 for 50 bucks, I need it ASAP, call me 614-570-3235, the name's Chris thanks!

Forum: Garage Sale 27th September 2005, 02:32 AM

I need a graphing calc.

Views: 45

Posted By redstalliongt

I need a graphing calc.

Hey I need a graphing calculator, a Texas Instruments one, I guess T79 or T81 whatever. If anyone has one they will part with for cheap let me know!

Forum: The Parking Lot 27th September 2005, 01:12 AM

Looking for people to play hockey

Views: 89

Posted By redstalliongt

That all sounds good, just let me know soon, I...

That all sounds good, just let me know soon, I think our team needs to have registration to turn in in a few weeks. Like Cabot said. You need shin pads, skates, elbow pads, gloves and a helmet....

Forum: The Parking Lot 26th September 2005, 11:46 AM

Views: 89

Posted By redstalliongt

I'm looking for anyone who wants to play roller hockey every Monday night. Talent level really doesn't matter. In the league our team plays in, every team has people that hit every talent level. So...

Forum: Garage Sale 25th September 2005, 09:44 PM

Motorola HS820 Bluetooth headset

Views: 46

Posted By redstalliongt

Nope exactly the same as what comes with the...

Nope exactly the same as what comes with the phones. They sell them on Ebay for liek 5 bucks.

Forum: Garage Sale 25th September 2005, 03:57 PM

Views: 46

Posted By redstalliongt

I was given a newer bluetooth headset as a gift, so I am lookin to get rid of my other one. It works just fine. Nothing wrong with it. I have to keep my motorola charger, so you will need a charger...

Forum: Garage Sale 25th September 2005, 03:06 AM

Smallville season 4

Views: 21

Posted By redstalliongt

Smallville season 4

Hey I bought Smallville season 4 to watch it and catch up for the upcoming 5th season. I'm done watchin them and tryin to get some of my money back. Retail it goes for 50.00 before tax. I'll let it...

Forum: Garage Sale 8th September 2005, 11:15 PM

Brand new LG8000 phone for sale

Views: 75

Posted By redstalliongt

I am the owner of the cell phone, I had this name...

I am the owner of the cell phone, I had this name registered, just call me anytime or you can reply here and let me know if you'll be able to buy it from me, I would prefer just cash as opposed to...

Forum: Garage Sale 8th June 2005, 08:28 AM

USB Data Cable for LG 6100, 7000 and 8000

Views: 1

Posted By redstalliongt

Post I have a brand new USB data cable that is...

I have a brand new USB data cable that is compatable for the LG vx6100, 7000, and 8000. The ports on all 3 models r the same size so yes it is truly compatable with all 3 models. I bought it, and...

:) just kinda got pissy i hate to see crpoeple fucked with.

I seen audio and was like hmmm i like audio :)

its always good to hear a nice SRS . Yeah reserched it and its junk the amps look like shit the speaker look like the 49$ walmarts so dude wants to be a dick then i will call him out.

I've had my fairshare of bullshit given to me and i took it like a man, Even tried to get some jello wrestling :\ no one wanted to wrestle

BAN HAMMER :)

Just was pissed off to see a jackass selling some POS off the back off a truck 80$ setup for 1g. I did a bit of reserch and it was orginaly this company called theator reserch well they got bad rap changed there name , Its all white van knockoff chinese shit. The cabinets are MDF the cones are POS paper the woofers are low excursion , only reason dumb poeple think it sounds good is because it has some bass and some tingy highs

Klipsche for 700$ would pwn that setup

ok if ur not allowed to sell stuff on here then why make a forum for it? so i didn't do anything wrong, i like to get on here and look around just as much as anyone else, yes when i have stuff i wanna sell i see if anyone is interested here first. being that there IS a forum for it and all. i am not sittin here sellin fake stuff. i am SO sorry that there r problems w/ finding the website. like i said anyone who wants proof that what i am tryin t sell is real, can come to my house and see it w/ their own 2 eyes. i have never sold anything fake on here or tried. unless anyone has seen what i am selling w/ their own 2 eyes no one has the right to ban me on the terms of "i sell fake stuff", like i said come look at it all yourselves. if selling non-automotive stuff in the garage sale where it says "sell non automotive stuff" then i am terribly sorry. i must just be dumb or somethin. i never offended anyone, yes i got a little upset when people got on my thread and bashed what i am tryin to sell without having any idea of what it is, b/c no one ever came to look at it. so if people didn't start sayin i'm sellin fake stuff or w/e when they hadn't even seen it to actually know, then i wouldn't be upset. and even at that i never was mean to anyone, i simply asked the people who were not interested to please leave the thread for the people who were interested. if me saying "thanks for all the sarcasm" is being mean then my goodness people need to lighten up and understand i was being nice about it, i didn't cuss at everyone and throw a fit. there is no reason to ban me, i didn't do a single thing wrong. i sold non automotive stuff on the proper forum, never stated anything about the products that aren't right there on the box, and nothing was ever fake, come ot my house, i can prove it. ban if u want, but u really have absolutely no reason.

Nobody claimed your item is 'fake'.

Members recognized a well-known scam that hit a lot of cities. A quick Google search verifies this. Nobody claimed YOU were scamming. Maybe it was a gift; maybe you found it. I don't care which.

You can not claim the item is "worth $3200" and expect not to get your thread crapped in.

You can not post a link to a website that you say will prove your item is awesome, and then have that website not even MENTION your particular product.

You claim it wins awards for "being the best". You get asked about it, and produce no information.

These reasons are why you are catching shit.

ok well i CAN state what is on the box, and that is all i did, i sisn't try to "mislead" anyone, if anyone else was mislead, then i too am mislead about what i am tryin to sell. i simply put everything on the box in the thread. i just said it was worth 3200 i didn't ask for it, i asked for 1500 and even said obo, and that i'd entertain offers, but that i wasn't lookin to just give it away. the value of somethin is really in the eye of the buyer. 3200 is just what's on the box so it's what i put in the thread, wasn't tryin to scam anyone or do anything wrong, just seein i anyone was interested in it. the website i posted was all i could find and yes it was named exactly the same as what is on the box and it is all home theater, i didn't look around cuz i really didn't care that much, it's not worth gettin all riled up about. i was sure that was the website. sorry if/that it wasn't. as i said anyone who was interested had every right to fully examine what they r buyin before they did buy. i don't really know what i have at this point, but when i posted the thread, just liek everyone else i was just tryin to get some money for stuff i have that i have no use for. so like i said i wasn't tryin to ruffle feathers nor was i tryin to rip anyone off, i innocently stated what was on the box, didn't see what was wrong w/ tellin people what the box says it's worth. if anyone else got somethin w/ a price right there on it u would say that is what it's worth. so that's all i did. but i always gave everyone right to examine the system and make w/e offer they wanted to. so hopefully u can all see where i'm comin from and see that i am not tryin to scam anyone, people r always welcome to examine what i am sellin and draw their own conclusions before they ever buy, and i would never sell somethin scam money out of anyone, it's happened to me and i realy don't appreciate it, i know a few people on this forum personally, i think they will vouge for my morals and character if they see this thread. anyway sorry for w/e problems this caused, it really wasn't meant to.

OMG HI 2U FTW !?!?!?! When you sell and thats all on a car forums its called lurking, When your selling an item you listed twice as 2 diffrent things then you also ask 1500$ for something thats selling out of trucks for 80-150$ period.... Ebay it's not selling , You never even fucking introduced your self.

There's nothing wrong with people coming on here only to sell stuff. Especially if it's car stuff that someone might want. I know a few people that do that or mostly that here. But they are nice and smart about it. They sell real items at reasonable prices and always include pictures and make very informative post about what they are selling. If someone has a question they are more than happy to reasonable answer it.

Exactly the opposite of what this guy has done.

ok ive been reading all of this since the first thread was posted. YES ive only seen posts about selling things. YES, maybe this is a bad item. BUT is he really causing harm to anyone right now...... did he recieve money for it and not give the item? NO. honestly its probably not a great system or maybe it is. who knows. but if i started a thread and people shat on it that were not interested i probably would have been a little pissed too. ive been a member on CR since i believe 2001 my junior year in hs when i used to post all the time during study hall. i think a lot of people on this thread have a complex where they feel the need to shit on ppl. 90% of the time its done in good fun and in a friendly mannor. but my god some people on here take things a little too seriously.

the real fact of this whole thing is this, is he selling faulty fake items continuously? ive seen a lot of the things he sells. and i havent seen a complaint yet. this is the first anyone has said anything about. and no one has seen the product to make claims about it. nor has he been tagged as a bad seller. and now in the kitchen he has stated his peace with the matter. if he came across this item and its not superior then fine. it is both the buyers and sellers responsibility to inspect the item before they buy. and he is offering for buyers to inspect it and make offers. YES maybe he was mislead in what he has i dont know i havent looked at it and i dont know enough about stereos or entertainment centers to make that call. but he stated buyers are welcome to come look at it. there is no harm in this. i dont see a reason to go all BAN happy with this. if he has done such wrong to the ppl on this board on a first offense....... i think a warning is in order not a ban. work it out like civilized people. cant we all just get a long.

ok ive been reading all of this since the first thread was posted. YES ive only seen posts about selling things. YES, maybe this is a bad item. BUT is he really causing harm to anyone right now...... did he recieve money for it and not give the item? NO. honestly its probably not a great system or maybe it is. who knows. but if i started a thread and people shat on it that were not interested i probably would have been a little pissed too. ive been a member on CR since i believe 2001 my junior year in hs when i used to post all the time during study hall. i think a lot of people on this thread have a complex where they feel the need to shit on ppl. 90% of the time its done in good fun and in a friendly mannor. but my god some people on here take things a little too seriously.

the real fact of this whole thing is this, is he selling faulty fake items continuously? ive seen a lot of the things he sells. and i havent seen a complaint yet. this is the first anyone has said anything about. and no one has seen the product to make claims about it. nor has he been tagged as a bad seller. and now in the kitchen he has stated his peace with the matter. if he came across this item and its not superior then fine. it is both the buyers and sellers responsibility to inspect the item before they buy. and he is offering for buyers to inspect it and make offers. YES maybe he was mislead in what he has i dont know i havent looked at it and i dont know enough about stereos or entertainment centers to make that call. but he stated buyers are welcome to come look at it. there is no harm in this. i dont see a reason to go all BAN happy with this. if he has done such wrong to the ppl on this board on a first offense....... i think a warning is in order not a ban. work it out like civilized people. cant we all just get a long.

holy fuck something INSIGHTFUL!?

I do agree that what he's done is relatively harmless, but he's just a troll that sells shit and seems generally skeevy. thats just my humble opinion, but i agree with thorne on this one.

again i just wanna state to the person a couple posts up that the stuff i was sellin isn't fake, that would mean it doesn't exsisit, i have an elite audio surround sound system the DOES exsist, w/e it is, i have it in my house. come look before u make ur own assumptions. u can say w/e u want about a "reasonable price" but again that is up to the seller AND the buyer to decide, i reposted only because i wanted to change the offer to 1500 obo to offer people the oportunity to make any offers if they didn't feel mine was good enough. so thank u BOSS for sayin what it is, i didn't harm anyone nor was i trying, yes i like to come on here and offer stuff to people that might be interested in it's respective forum, like i said if there was somethin wrong w/ sellin stuff on here then there wouldn't be a specific forum for it. u don't really know what i do on here to say i just try and sell stuff. i look around all the time, i really don't post b/c as much as i love cars i'll be the first one to say i don't know a whole shit load about them, i know a fair amount, but most people know a lot more than i do, so i just read, learn and see what other people r talkin about. even when i joined a couple years ago i think it was when it asked why i wanted to join i literally put "to learn more about cars", so i don't wanna hear that i just try and sell stuff, yes this is a good place to do so when u have stuff u wanna get rid of. it's easier b/c most people live within 20 min of me and i don't have to ship anything and people get to see it w/ their own 2 eyes when they buy it so they can be sure they r gettin what they want. so again i haven't nor was i trying to scam anyone or hurt anyone. if anyone from this point on continues to say how my stuff is fake or w/e then it's really just pitiful, come look at it for urself, otherwise just don't go on making fake accusations. i don't go bashing anyone else's stuff or threads, i try and treat people the way i'd wanna be treated, so some of u might wanna try that i dunno. people can say i'm "shady" or "sceevy" w/e, as BOSS said, u can look at anything i've tried t sell on here, u tell me how many complaints there have ever been against me. did i ever rip anyone off, did i try to sell "fake" stuff? the answer is no. so there is really no reason to say i am in anyway shady or anything else. i have proven quite the opposite, unfortunatley some people on this forum do like to take things a just a touch too far. as i said i've read a lot of posts on here be it on my name or friend's names, and i see people take things too far and blow them way out of proportion all the time, some people do need to calm down and realize this is just a friendly forum. sorry if my selling stuff on here offends anyone, i guess as long as there is a forum for it, i don't see what is so wrong about it. it's def not the reason i am a member of the forum, but yea i'm gonna utilize it whenever i can, i'll try to give people good deals when i have stuff to sell as usual and everyone who's interested is welcome to check it all out before u commit to buying anything as i've always done it. i'll also be continuing my reading of all the crazy stuff u guys talk about on here. terribly sorry if u have any problems w/ that also...