Noobs welcoming noobs (a revival)

El Karacho1647545492

I've learned a few things about cr over the years; It's not so much what you drive, but who you are want you put into the forum. I've never owned anything but slow cars but always came out to meets to hang with the locals. Lesson here is, don't be a tool and you'll be alright around here. I also learned if you nibble on anthony's little jewish cock every now and then you can be a moderator.. play with his testicles while performing these actions, you can be a super moderator. I love this place.

Didn't you get the memo? We've just been pretending to like you. :asshole:

:p:p:p

II also learned if you nibble on anthony's little jewish cock every now and then you can be a moderator.. play with his testicles while performing these actions, you can be a super moderator. I love this place.

DAMMIT, I thought the same would work on Anthony's brother Chris! I mean I did get on the senoir member committee, but then that was nixed. Was it just all a sick joke?

I WANT MY PERT BOTTLE BACK!

I'm new here, so I guess I fall under the noob catagory :p

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/271small.jpg

when are the parts going on your LS1, as a newb you are required to race me for $20. we can do this from a 40 roll and you can have the hit.

i stopped doing that because it seemed less and less people had something worth racing.

maybe its time to start that up again.

It took Linn several months and about 220+ post before he called me out!

Um ok but you stole it from "Larry the Cable Guy" then. :p

On another note there is a monthly tournament tomorrow at hoover, cheap to play and see how you match up. COme out and win some new plastic. I will be there tomorrow. Weather is going to be awesome! Details: http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com