Prayers / Well wishes

thorne

If your not religous thats cool , But If you are please keep me in your prayers. I'm going in for a Semi Major surgery tommorow . Its called ACDF for short because there is no way in hell i could spell it right. Basicly I've got compression on my spinal chord thats causing me an extreme amount of pain. They are going in to fix it tommrow @ 10:45 mnt carmel east . If anyone wants to visit i will be laid up for 2-4 days , I will be lonely for sure since the wife can't get off work. There are Risks of being paralyzed and a few other things that are not fun sounding. But not fixing it runs the risk of paralyzation too.

I will post when i get out of the hospital or from the hospital if i can get internet access ( and am able to function at all)

Hope to see you guys soon .

PS . Finaly i should be able to autocross again , and ride my motorcycle

Good luck, man. I feel for you. I've put off my back for far too long and I understand the pain. Everyone keeps telling me how succesful back surgeries are these days, so you'll be fine. Take care, man and get well soon.

Christian

Names William Hatzer

Mnt Carmel East is were I will be ..

Legal IV Drugs are ok but since i've been on a high level of pain killers for a few years they don't affect me well. My doctor said he would take care of me.

On the plus once im out I will be able to Ride my bike again.

And withstand a ride in docz06's car :)

Dilaudid for the motha f'in win,when i had 2nd degree burns thats what they gave me 3 mg of GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOne

and as long as your doc isnt an idiot youll be fine ive had 2 back operations (do the therapy and never stop)

True nitrous bird :)

and anyone thinking they are gonna swap my chart get me some lipo !!!!!

last post well actualy i might have net at the hospital for a bit before surgery but last post from my desk for a while CYA guys

Catch you all in a parking lot here soon