Brett Farve

John

am i the only one who is tired of all this shit? i swear to god ESPN fucking covers favre like E! covers britney spears.

brett favre got on a plane today... brett favre talked to some guy today... brett favre had a burrito for lunch and it gave him the shits...

thank god something finally happened. i hope they will STFU about brett favre now.

you know that guy at the party who tells jokes...and they're really really funny...

so he keeps telling jokes....

eventually he runs out of funny jokes, but keeps telling them anyway, and doesn't know when to stop...

now: brett favres nfl career

I think it is great.. guy is one of the best QB's to ever play the game.. had one of his best seasons EVAR last year.. and everyone wants him to stay retired? Maybe he didnt handle it the right way but I am all for having someone who is still performing play the game! Makes for great Sundays! Go Favre!

I think it is great.. guy is one of the best QB's to ever play the game.. had one of his best seasons EVAR last year..

What about the several years before this last year you are talking about. He sucked more than babies on titties. He fucked Chad Pennington out of a job..Retire, get on TV and talk about games every sun/mon like all the other has beens.

I don't get it was chillin in the docs office for like and hour and a half and they had espn on and all they talked about was farve? Apparntly they don't have anything better to talk about, not even an olypic lineup for that matter! What the heck we are just going to ignore the greatest thing that happens in sports every four years to talk about a guy who should have been out of pro football 5 years ago.

He fucked Chad Pennington out of a job

BOOO HOOO!! Pennington blows anyway.. not sure he even has the credibility to even have his name mentioned in the same breath as Favre. Elways had quite a few shitty years but finished his career with a couple great years and a couple Super Bowls rings. Favre is a leaps and bounds above anyone else that was on the market and HUGE leaps over what the Jets had. If he can still play, let him. Its his (Chad P's)fault if he isnt a starter.. maybe he isnt a starter b/c he isnt good enough to be one not b/c Favre didnt retire lol

^^^ I don't care for him or Chad, so believe me....i dont care who lost out. I just know Brett should have retired where he started...GB. He's pulling a MJ with the Wizards. Just retire already...He cant scramble anymore..he's always slid like a baseball player, he's slow...he does have a tight bullet ball spiral though....Oh well, i'll be saying " I told you so" in a few months..

I don't get it was chillin in the docs office for like and hour and a half and they had espn on and all they talked about was farve? Apparntly they don't have anything better to talk about, not even an olypic lineup for that matter! What the heck we are just going to ignore the greatest thing that happens in sports every four years to talk about a guy who should have been out of pro football 5 years ago.

For whatever reason.....ESPN's never done justice to the Olympics in my mind. I guess they're too busy showing World Series of Poker :rolleyes:

As far as Favre....LOVE the guy, but truly felt bad for Aaron Rodger this last few weeks. Guy's been a trooper the last 3 years, quietly sitting behind the living legend, and thought now was finally his chance/time in the sun.......Only to have Brett come back & start pullin' the bone out of his mouth

^^^ I don't care for him or Chad, so believe me....i dont care who lost out. I just know Brett should have retired where he started...GB. He's pulling a MJ with the Wizards. Just retire already...He cant scramble anymore..he's always slid like a baseball player, he's slow...he does have a tight bullet ball spiral though....Oh well, i'll be saying " I told you so" in a few months..

The thing is, he must be doing something right. Hasnt missed a game in 15 years(must be that baseball slide), doesnt need to scramble (heard of Peyton Manning?), etc..

I agree that it would be nice to retire where he started... oh wait, he started in Atlanta.. ehh, but you get what I am saying. I just dont see anything wrong with continuing to play if you are physically able to and are making the team you play for better. Not to mention he doesnt have all the off-field issues that most players do so why not bring him onto a team to mentor younger players? Its good for the game in almost every way really

What about the several years before this last year you are talking about. He sucked more than babies on titties. He fucked Chad Pennington out of a job..Retire, get on TV and talk about games every sun/mon like all the other has beens.

:plus1: AND they were gonna shell out some more MILLIONS for him not to come back. F that dude.