Mopar Weekend

Alex L.

Well guys, this weekend is the Mopar weekend at National Trails. Dad and me are goign to go up during the night to see waht all the guys are doing there. Would any of you be interested in getting a few of us together to see what all is in store up there? Most of the guys usually cruise 79 through Heath, so we'll probably get a spot in the Best Buy parking lot.

this will be my first time at the nats. any good stuff i should check out?

I haven't been to the track for the event, but the stuff that people do during the night is insane. You guys wanna maybe meet up? We won't have a Mopar up there, but it's still good fun.

any mopars wanna do a little something this weekend?....hit me up!....we will be in that area....willing to entertain any offers....dig races only....we have a couple different cars..step up!...we got plenty of money to lose.

Ill be out in heath tonight with the supra and the family. Where exactly does all the fun happen right on 79?? In front of southgate in that area or farther down closer to mall?

Most of the action happens around Southgate. I might have to check out HH Gregg though. You guys wanna meet up at Best Buy and go from there? What time, because I need to be in by 10:00 corfew for football. We've got a scrimmage tomorrow.

Just got back from Rt 79... dozens of Mopars cruising around already.

I saw something like an old brown Dart and some big blue-thing at my local Sunoco station, and that was at like 7:00 this morning. I've seen like 50 Haulmark trailers being pulled by big diesel trucks, so things are looking good.

As I drove to work this morning (West on I 70 to Springfield) I saw SEVERAL very nice Mopars, some trailered & some just tooling down the road. Cuda's, Roadrunners, Challengers, etc VERY NICE!!!! Brings some cool memories back -

Ok guys, tonight was crazy. Was the little silver hatch a turbo civic? I saw a white supra too, so I don't know if that was you Drew. Let's get a set time tomorrow so we can get this shit on the road. There's a burnout contest: 2:00 @ Tri-County Chrysler. I will be up there, along with being there during the night. If you guys don't want to go to the burnout, let's get a set time & location so we can get like a mini-meet going, and see some sick cars. I saw everything from 20-foot tall Trans-Am burnouts, to a Cummins 4WD dualie tire squealer, and all this was before 10:00. I have no football curfew tomorrow (Saturday), so I'm free to stay out as late as dad and me please. No, we won't have my beloved MkII up there, but that doesn't take away from any of the fun. ;)

I hope some of you can make it.