Mopar Weekend

Alex L.

w/a black bumper? if so that would be my bro!!!!!!!!! yes its turbo and it is a 11sec car ........ 10s w/high boost :D

Does it have silver rims and a front-mount poking out the front? That car sounds badass. I think I saw Drew and nurkvinny up there too. There was a lot of beautiful cars up there. It's kind of neat to see all of those muscle cars in one place.

On another note, aren't any of you interested in meeting there? It's a ton-of-fun, and something that I personally look foward to for the whole year. Don't RSVP me al the link that I posted, just post if you'll be there in this thread, and what car you'll be there in (year, make, model, color). Here are the two events that caught my eye:

Burnout Contest: 2:00-3:00 @ Tri-County Chrysler

Cruise: 7:00-11:00

I will no-doubt be there for both things. Here's the person to look for. We'll be up there in a big red '96 Chevy Silverado, so we shouldn't be that hard to miss.

I propose that, If you aren't going to attend the burnout contest, that we meet up at the Ruby Tuesday's parking lot @ 6:45 so we're there a little bit early so we don't miss anything.

There's going to be a lot of tire-smoking action tonight, so don't miss it!

The white supra you seen is some n/a ricer. I did see vinny in his gto when i was leaving. Alex my supra is silver targa i was standing at the entrance to Rent-a-Center/Bdubs. If anyone from cbus or newark/granville area is up there give me a call on my cell 740-361-6200 We can meet up and chat for a bit.

Alex I'll be there with my blue Shelby Daytona. I'll be standing somewhere in front of the BK lounge

Why don't you come down to Ruby Tuesday's? That is where all the best stuff usually seems to happen. Andy, I got your cell #, and I'll give you a call tonight. I hope to see some of you up there!

Yeah, Heath fucking rocked! Everyone was doing burnouts, including cops! (no shit) I got a ton of footage, and met some cool people. The second after 11:00 though, the cops started ticketing. For that 4 hours though, it was a kickass time. I'll have some videos of the night up on the studio site soon, so look for that.

This was my first year out in heath as well. i was in brice on friday and there wan't much going on.

heath was awesome though.

I left at about 10:30-10:45 and it was like driving in fog.

Yeah, Heath fucking rocked! Everyone was doing burnouts, including cops! (no shit) I got a ton of footage, and met some cool people. The second after 11:00 though, the cops started ticketing. For that 4 hours though, it was a kickass time. I'll have some videos of the night up on the studio site soon, so look for that.

This was my first year out in heath as well. i was in brice on friday and there wan't much going on.

heath was awesome though.

I left at about 10:30-10:45 and it was like driving in fog.

Which R/T was yours? I saw silver and yellow ones.