Polaris wreck Wed night

F4iBunny

Saw on the news that a bike wrecked on Polaris lastnight. Not a big surprise due to bike night at QSL but just wondered if anyone knew who it was. It was hard to see on the tv, but didn't see a lot of shine, think it may have been a black sportbike. I think they said the rider was ok but they didn't give details of the crash.

Last night when I was coming home from the gateway area the police had the entire Polaris and Gemini exits blocked off, this was around 1:30 this morning. When we drove past I'm pretty sure that I saw a bike on the exit. Does anyone know anything about this, I have been searching but have not found anything on the web?

All that was left on the exit was the bike and a few police cars.

I hope the fallen rider is alright, but from what I have heard about exits being closed is that it is not a good sign.

The accident on 71n and gemini happened a few mins before I got off. it was def a cruiser. my mom who has a hd and been in that scene all her life said the rider had 2x the legal limit in his blood. there were actually two bikes down but one was the buddy who ran back to help.

I agree. There are a ton of people on that patio week after week that are way too lit to be on a bike...

And for those who constantly give me shit for not going to QS&L........... This is exactly why I choose not to go.

And for those who constantly give me shit for not going to QS&L........... This is exactly why I choose not to go.

We dont even go inside. You want food /beverage you have arbys right there. i just wander the lots look at bikes, get ideas and talk to people.

IMO the foods not that great on any day. its almost bad on bike nite.

nobody said you have to drink. that patio is too full of lawyers and dentists and OLD LADIES for me anyway.

So come down and do the Lot Lizard thing with the rest of us.

still no?

What if i said Please?

Update on the bike down on Polaris last week --

Had a client come in lastnight with a cat in diabetic shock. It's this rider's cat!!! The rider is in a coma. I guess he lost control and basically went into a tank-slapper. He was riding a "Sporty." His fiance said all the chrome is blacked out so that's why it was hard to tell what kind of bike it was.

When I left this morning, the cat wasn't doing as well as he should have been so I hope he'll pull through along with his owner! His dad and fiance were really sweet people! My thoughts go out to their family.