Mount Vernon 3.0 August 25

HAOLE

We have had two really nice turnouts so far. I hope, those who have not been able to come so far, will be able to make his one. I have had several request to meet at pacemakers a couple hours before for some racing action. So I am going to head to the track about 5:30-6:00 p.m. and hang out there for a bit then I will head to my office about 8:00 p.m. This is a good time for all the "trash talkers" from Mansfield and Columbus to meet up an settle some scores.

5:30-8:00 Pacemakers

8:00-12:00 Knox County Chiropractic

1002 Coshocton Rd

Mt. Vernon Ohio 43050

Post if you are attending

Thanks to the prior attenders!!!

I'm sure I can find the entry fee for the raceway, but does anyone know how many runs/wait time you can get in there around that time on Fridays? If it's not too bad, I may come for at least that.

Edit: Ok, took a look at the site http://www.pacemakersdragway.com/index.html, couldn't find any fee information. Fridays are Test and Tune from 5-10pm. So, again, if anyone has info, otherwise I'll call them eventually. If I remember. Probably not a good chance of that.

Call the Track at

740-397-2720

usually there is a chick working the booth up front and she always forgets to ask for you money, so dont mention anything and you should get in free, that is what has been happening to me atleast for the past couple times :)

usually there is a chick working the booth up front and she always forgets to ask for you money, so dont mention anything and you should get in free, that is what has been happening to me atleast for the past couple times :)

She must like you... she always gets my cash!

how late y'all plannin on bein at the good docs office on friday nite?

nevermind, thats in the first post. I got a mustang, so you can assume, that I am slow.

but, I have friends in the area, so it should be good.