The Price is Right

Mensan

You need to watch that show every day like I do (watch it when I'm at lunch). There's some REAL morons on there. Of couse, a lot if it is stage fright too. I'd be scared shitless going on TV with that many people there. But then again.. looking like a complete moron is something else.

Guest 78novaman

ROTFLMAO!!!!

"no now you've used the 1 twice"

"no now you've used the 1 twice again"

"now write up here"

I though bob was going to have a heart attack when she got it right at the end! I about died laughing at that point.

It's very seldom I see the show, but every time I do I notice that Bob Barker has turned into an angry old man. You can just see how pissed he is when he has to wait for people.

True. They're on a LOT of time constraints though. Commercials, the show in general. I can understand people taking a few moments, but not like "look at the crown for 5 straight fucking minutes wondering what number to pick next in winning a car." Like they know what the fucking next number is. Sometimes those people kill me.