Looking for 1-man camera crew addition with interest in Drag Racing (Columbus, OH)

Guest NMRA Eric

Guest NMRA Eric

Hey guys,

We are a new video production company called PowerTV, a sister company of the NMRA & NMCA. We are covering extensive video coverage of every NMRA & NMCA drag race with same-day video updates throughout the weekend of the race. If you haven't checked it out the web address is nmratv.net.

We will be out in Columbus, OH on August 31st - September 3rd for the 28th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA Ford Expo 2006 at National Trail Raceway. We are currently looking for race fans out there that have some experience with a video camera. Expenses paid! If you are interested please drop me an email and we can talk details.

Guest NMRA Eric
Sorry yall. This is not spam. We are simply putting on the NMRA event out there at National Trail Raceway next week and are looking for a camera guy who might be interested in getting involved in NMRA TV.

Are you looking for a camera man or something more??

Highlights....

Amateur Radio operator... experience with video transmission both SSTV (slow scan TV) and standard broadcast stuff on the amateur bands. I have a state certification in electronics repair fro my two years in the Newark Vocational School AKA CTEC. Three years of electronics at Central Ohio Techncal College and have been repairing any and all sorts of electronic devices for the last 20 years. I also am a Network Administrator at my current employer and have been in the computer and netwokring field for the last 12 years.

Point is, I don't kow what you are looking for, if it's the guy that you hand a camera to and tell him plug in the blue cable to the red jack and take footage great. I can fit that need, but if you need some one to act as an onsite engineer, I have a a bit more background than a regular 'car guy' and still have that interest as well.

Cal me at 614-989-2459 during the day and 614-923-9622 after 6:30 PM if you would like to discuss this more.