851 RWHP TT 2004 Cobra

Ackbar00

Built by http://www.precision-autosports.com here in Dayton. Track passes in the vid are passes #1 and #2 with the new combo, so cut it some slack. Car went a 11.44@135 launching off of idle (Did not want to break the halfshafts). Would prolly run in the 10's very easy with a live axle, but the owner does not want to do that. Only made about 10 passes before taking it back for the turbo upgrades. No passes were made on the 851 tune. Remember, this is his "beater" ;)

I am impressed, highly impressed. But at the same time, highly disapointed!

851, launching hard or not, should be a 10 seconds pass. My friend went 11.77 @ 118 in his cobra, just a pulley, tune, exhaust, and drag radials.

Ty

"No passes were made on the 851 tune."

Anyone seen a 03 silver cobra running around columbus with about 630 at the wheels? Just curious because it was my cousins and he had to trade it in and he about died the day he did because he had to get rid of his baby. Just wondering if anyone on here bought it from Hatfield Toyota.

Id sugest you call Precision to get your facts straight :)

Here is a fact.

Even if they did not put there shit in writing they claimed to be a title sponsor.

Precision for the lose

Reason #1

they eather took advantage of a situation to there own advantage

Reason #2

Not competant enough to put shit in writing

• 3 months later...

Thought I would give an update on this car. Has never returend to the track, nor is it likely too. The owner just really does not care. Car did make this on pump gas however:

http://usera.imagecave.com/ackbar00/DocsPumpDyno.jpg

The 905 pull was spraying the IC with nitrious. A local Supra guy did to his and made 876, so we put on Docs car to see what it would do. Didnt really expect it to pick up 100 RWHP ;)

Owner let us know last week, got 25 MPG on his way down to Florida (Like I said, this is his beater and drives it everywhere ;) ) and that included a few highway pulls. Not bad for a almost complety stock Cobra. :)

No BAP?

If he is going to be doing freeway pulls at that power level he better invest in dual FPDM's and dual BAPS, a single FPDM will go into thermal protecion after to long of a pull with twin GT pumps.