Overlays

Benny

Anyone know of anyplace here in town that will put vinyl overlays on tails and headlights. I tryed puting the talis and failed miseralby. I called one tint shop and they said they dont do that. Thanks :confused:

I have see Clear see through blue and yellow done on the front likes. (rockblocker).

I dont know of any shop that will do that (tint or vinyl). the best thing I can say is to leave the rear lights alone. If that not a opion go to a vinyl shop and find out type of spray they use for the surface before appling the vinyl. The spray will let the vinyl move so you will have a mistake buffer till it dries.

IIf that not a opion go to a vinyl shop and find out type of spray they use for the surface before appling the vinyl. The spray will let the vinyl move so you will have a mistake buffer till it dries.

That would be dawn dish soap and water.

If you just want to give it that smokey look then just use some black spray paint.. VERY VERY lightly mist the tail lights with an even coat and use some high grit sand paper and wet sand them until smooth, then use some polishing compound to polish it up.. it will come out pretty good.

Ive already checked out theohio law. My cousin is a columbus cop and he said that as long as you retain the reflective quality then your fine. Im not going that dark on them anyways. These arent like those plastic ones that they make. These are pretty much like a tint but just thicker ana made for the outside of the car. Ill post a pic so you can see what im talking about.