Dyno Video

V8 Beast

Thanks.

I put it on there so I would only have to buy 1 manifold. It works with the stock cube, and it will work if I upgrade later.

I understand that it works with a stock cube motor but the benefits on a stock cube motor are next to nothing. If you are planning to go bigger cubes then you will get the benefit from it.

I understand that it works with a stock cube motor but the benefits on a stock cube motor are next to nothing. If you are planning to go bigger cubes then you will get the benefit from it.

Thats a definite! That's part of the reason why I only dyno'd 420. I still have a list of things to get, but I already spent over $15000 this year. Im planning on getting a drive shaft first, then I'll get the block. Afterwards I'll get a cage, and decide if I'm spraying or going forced induction. My wife made me promise that once I hit 11 seconds my next mod would be the roll cage. I'll start modding again next spring. I'm happy with it........for now :D

01 ZO6

471rwhp SAE corrected n/a with this tiny cam

250 shot of spray #'s I will never tell.

"The Monster" custom cam coming soon

I just noticed your signature...DAMN MAN!!!!! 250 shot in a vette, now thats serious! Have you had any issues with the the spray? I was considering about 75 with the setup I have now, or possibly 250 after all is said an done (block, pistons, bigger cam, etc, etc, etc). Whats your opinion, 250, twin turbo, or just a procharger? I personally have always liked turbos. However being on this forum has made me like spray a lot more!

Well if you are planning on running a big shot, I would recomend a progressive controller. Having all 250 hit on the street will net you in loosing serious traction, progressive controller will help with the spray to come on alittle easier and not all at once. Make sure you block, pistons is ready for that hit. Blower/ Turbos are cool to if you can afford the kit. I have alot of money in the motor and wasnt able to afford a blower like I wanted. So I just raised the compression on my motor, 12:1, now my cam is to small and is robbing of alot of power that this motor is capable of. So its all up to you on what to do, I personally like spray.

Well if you are planning on running a big shot, I would recomend a progressive controller. Having all 250 hit on the street will net you in loosing serious traction, progressive controller will help with the spray to come on alittle easier and not all at once. Make sure you block, pistons is ready for that hit. Blower/ Turbos are cool to if you can afford the kit. I have alot of money in the motor and wasnt able to afford a blower like I wanted. So I just raised the compression on my motor, 12:1, now my cam is to small and is robbing of alot of power that this motor is capable of. So its all up to you on what to do, I personally like spray.

Thanks for the info. I have plenty of time to make my mind up since I'm already over budget for my TA.

Yea Yea on the progressive controller. Or stage it, but that takes lots of coordination if you dont have an automatic.

I have an auto, so it makes it a lot easier. If I can afford to get a turbo and spray then having 2 stages would help alot. I could have 100-150 per stage. I would be looking at about 700-900rwhp if I did that right... over 1000 with twin turbos.