Totally wrong

wnaplay1647545503

that was fucking dumb, someone needs to beat that fuckers ass! Chances are that kid isn't his..... This is why I am currently researching a nany cam network so I can record every room in my house when I am gone and have to leave my child with a sitter. If I ever see anything I don't like the sitter will wish they never met me, family or not, I will not discriminate.......

If that was my child, And that was some sitter..

There would be at this point whats commonly known as a MOTHER FUCKING BEAT DOWN.

that would fucking suck to see your kid on the internet being tormented.

Now if thats his dad,,,,

god please let him get a darwin award

Playing devil's advocate:

Sometimes certain kids are big cry babies, and need to toughen up. It's not like the guy was wearing some scary mask, hitting the kid, etc...just making a stupid "scary voice." Kid will experience much worse in school than that.

Not that I condone doing that to a kid, but just another angle to look at.

Thats Fucked up. You guys ever see the one of the kid that is playing the game with his dad right there and he gets to the end and a nasty looking woman just pops on the screen and he starts hitting it and stuff and his dad just starts laughing

Thats Fucked up. You guys ever see the one of the kid that is playing the game with his dad right there and he gets to the end and a nasty looking woman just pops on the screen and he starts hitting it and stuff and his dad just starts laughing

Yeah its been posted on here. Its pretty fucked up too.