franklin county sheriffs day at national trails again

2stangs

some of the deputies are renting national trails again this year and would like to open it up to a few from columbus racing. there are a limited number of openings so please e-mail me with your request. there will be no stupidty tolerated. if you can not act like a responsible adult you will be asked to leave.

it will cost $25.00 to race, free to watch. we have been doing this for 10 years and they have let us run side by side. all nhra rules apply. this is on a friday which is test and tune night so we race from 12:00 to 6:00 and then we can stay for test and tune for free if you want. we usually cook out there so if you want to bring a grill food and pop you are more than welcome.

there will be no cruiser there to race, just off duty deputies, police officer,

and their family and friends in their personal cars. the race date is sept 8th.

my e-mail is iggiedog@aol.com

Is it going to start off with 1 lane again for the 1st 3 hours, I hope not.

well it was 1hr due to insurance purposes and that we had such a large turn out. they were also prepping the other lane.

but anyway no one is twisting your arm to come. we were just impressed with everyone that showed that we thought we would offer again.

Sweet, that was my truck in that video...can't make this event though...don't even have my transmission back in yet

Here's some video from the last one.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1422541502588711122&q=ddra&hl=en

Also if anyone would like to help out...pass out time slips, ect....let us know.

im stealin that 93's mo fukkin rims and tiors fo sho, with the quickness

if i can get the day off ill be up there spankin some vert and a couple KAWS (COWS)

I'll be there most likely getting spanked by the Vert and Cows... Real Cows.

I need to find someone with some DRs on 16" or 17" mustang wheels to steal (borrow) as well. Might break into the 13's :D .

Just in case you're keeping a list, I won't be racing. I'll probably still come out to spectate, but I blew a cross-threaded brake line fitting out today while data-logging and can't get the parts until friday afternoon. Kind of figures it would hold for almost 2 years and blow out just days before i make it out to the track.

im sure there are alot of spaces open and yes you can pay when you show up at least that was my understanding

Good. I just bolted up my slicks and put a few gallons left over of my 100 I had in the can :).

Gates open at noon? or 11:00 then tech?