PINK : Civic vs Trans am For The Laugh

thorne

Fucking ricer mode i lost because this that blah blah car salvatoged. It was horrid, Almost as horrid as my grammar. Watch it if you want a good laugh. its on speed on demand right now.

This jackass is like i wanna race a domestic and show him blah blah.

I mean yes his civic was descent had alot of power. But i mean shit Don't ask for 20 lengths

That episode has been out for a while now. The guy in the T/A is a member of a board I moderate on, and his car was way de-tuned for the race. He really had it setup to run mid 10's there; I think it has went a best of low 9's this year.

The guy also sold the car back to the kid. The kid's claims of 3rd gear being bad on the Civic were untrue as well, but 2nd really was out on the T/A.

That episode has been out for a while now. The guy in the T/A is a member of a board I moderate on, and his car was way de-tuned for the race. He really had it setup to run mid 10's there; I think it has went a best of low 9's this year.

The guy also sold the car back to the kid. The kid's claims of 3rd gear being bad on the Civic were untrue as well, but 2nd really was out on the T/A.

Haha..I remember reading about that one another forum I am on. Funny as hell. The guy said he sold it back to the kid cause if he didn't his dad was going to buy him a Vette.. Yea, just what that ricer needs..

i was always under the impression that the losers bought their cars back for a nominal fee

some of those shows have big money cars on them, who would really run a $100,000 car with the chance of out right losing it...

Anyone racing a lying, no-driving ricer in a red civic. ;)

FROM THE SITE

Do racers really lose their vehicles?

Yes. The thing to remember is that the winning racer owns the other racer's vehicle BY LAW after the competition. They may do what ever they want with the vehicle after the show is completed. Vehicles have already been won and sold on eBay for a profit.