Why supras are laime

coltboostin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FooFooMaru
They are only good at making big power numbers and laying black paint stripes on the highway.

Case and point

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/57cb8d84-e7ec-4924-ac17-982900ff5466.htm

With traction issues like this, why should anyone be afraid of it? Fucking dyno queens.

See you Sept. 1st. :

I just saw one today in a mag for sale at 11k and just awesome. I could care less about the big numbers. I'm more into their looks. I think they are unique in a lot of ways. I would love to just have the straight six, NA. But the Twin turbo would be dandy.

Some of the things you've said I agree on but the big reason I love them is their looks. I do see them with a lot of simply big numbers and it is sort of annoying. So i'm partial to what you say.

What are you driving now a days anyway? Just curious.

I just saw one today in a mag for sale at 11k and just awesome. I could care less about the big numbers. I'm more into their looks. I think they are unique in a lot of ways. I would love to just have the straight six, NA. But the Twin turbo would be dandy.

Some of the things you've said I agree on but the big reason I love them is their looks. I do see them with a lot of simply big numbers and it is sort of annoying. So i'm partial to what you say.

This is my personal friend’s car, and the remarks were completely sarcastic. I though people would jump on the false bandwagon, but it did not materialize.

I will be coming with him September 1st, that was ½ the point.

Oh well.

I am driving one of a small fleet of daily drivers I have accumulated.

WTH?? are we going to text eachother's phones from five feet away???

Coty, Its okay out here.

Aryan camps? Oh jesus....

I was Implying that it would be an intresting night if the people in this thread were all at one place to meet each other.

Wanna run you'r turbo ranger on the 1st? ?. I gots a 1.8 that wants to go at it.

I am excited to see the car. hopefully the radar stays cleeeeeeeaaar...

btw dane you still dont have an SS

I was Implying that it would be an intresting night if the people in this thread were all at one place to meet each other.

Wanna run you'r turbo ranger on the 1st? ?. I gots a 1.8 that wants to go at it.

oh got ya

im sure hanging out in person would be a whole different story

but, im in Idaho, cant make it, otherwise i would have signed up for Norwalk

Ehh, I work for the second largest company in the world who specializes in the production, implementation, and servicing the machinery which produce wafer boards, we are beyond Sony, Nikon, Cannon and any other major foreign company you can think of

our machines work on the nano scale down to 45 nano's, going smaller in our new machinery being brought to Utah

i dont need to be an ass and pretend my shit dont stink on here to know that im intelligent, but if he feels the need so be it, i wont get in his way of his internet-ego trip

Doesn't matter who you work for. So you're telling me if I'm the janitor for the FIRST largest company in the world who specializes in the production, implementation, and servicing the machinery which produce wafer boards, that I am smarter than you? WOO HOO! I'm goin job huntin' tomorrow fellas. Goin for the smartest man on earth position. The better company's JANITOR. woo hoo. :marc: :marc: = p

Doesn't matter who you work for. So you're telling me if I'm the janitor for the FIRST largest company in the world who specializes in the production, implementation, and servicing the machinery which produce wafer boards, that I am smarter than you? WOO HOO! I'm goin job huntin' tomorrow fellas. Goin for the smartest man on earth position. The better company's JANITOR. woo hoo. :marc: :marc: = p

wow, way bring up 5 day old shit