So a co-worker found this on craigslist...

Casper

how's this for ghey?

Under the current JPMorganChase Information Technology Risk standards, http://columbus.craigslist.org/mis/198909723.html is considered to be in one of the following categories: Dating/Social;Auction .

JPMorganChase does not allow access by default to "Dating/Social;Auction" websites on the Internet. You are receiving this message because you are not authorized access to Internet sites which allow "Dating/Social;Auction" access or you have not entered your UserID and password correctly.

That sounds like the setup to a kickass office prank.

No shit. And you bet your ass I will be using that one...

Im confused so what is craigs list? And if that is a girl what is the problem. Unless all the women around you work are hit.

So welcome to the 21st century. Craigslist is, well, a list. Its a free classifieds listing where you can find anything from a fuckbuddy to a used car to an old trumpet someone found in their basement. Its in almost every city, and originally came from San Fran. It was started by a guy named, you guessed it, Craig. As for why it would be a problem? Well, first off its probably a prank. Second off, if its not a prank its really fucking odd. There are some hotties here, but not in my office.

I didn't know your sign and I knew she wasn't talking about you, it said handsome :D

Blow me big boy.

Just answer it, tell her you will meet her someplace that you can see without her seeing you, and see who it is. If she's hot, bone her. If not, stand her up, she will get it out of her head how wonderful you are and all will be right with the world.

Just answer it, tell her you will meet her someplace that you can see without her seeing you, and see who it is. If she's hot, bone her. If not, stand her up, she will get it out of her head how wonderful you are and all will be right with the world.

Its not me dude. Its another Ben S.