People that have lived on the west coast (SF,SJ Area)

Nate1647545505

I NEVAR LIVED ON TEH WEST COAST BUT I'M POSTWHOARING BECAUSE I HAVE AN OPINION AND YOU ALL SHOULD HEAR IT.

actually i've got a friend that lives around there...he's not completely loaded, but his family does well and they live in a decent place...most likely you're gonna pay out the pooper to live there.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in Cali.

Same here. To keep my standard of living I have here in Ohio, I'd need over twice the money I make now to live in San Jose. :eek:Here is a good Cost Of Living caluculator to give you an idea of what it's like out there. Enjoy... :)

I moved to CBUS from Sacramento. I spent some time down in SF though. Cost of living was the same for both cities. Put it this way, I worked 3 jobs and couldn't afford to enjoy all the cool things around me. As for certain areas being more affordable, I don't know. I would not got back out there if I was making less then six figures or had a very good hook up. I moved to Columbus 9 yrs ago with no car, no job, and $300 in my pocket. Yeah, I like Columbus.

Guest hotrodmama024
I lived there 18 years, and left my family behind. I would never move back! Its horrible for having or enjoying fast cars, cost of living is atleast double, and there is way to many people and different races crammed together. How is that. The women are hotter out there though, if you like ditsy, fake women. hehe