Thanks to IPS

Sam1647545489

Saturday was a light turn out. But where in the hell did the "hillbilly" crew roll out from? I mean Gramps sitting in the back seat with the door open in a rusted out old conversion van WTF???????????????? but yes THANKS IPS. I talked to jeff about picking some stuff up soon. kudos!!!

So we need a Method to know whos CR and whos not :) I know the crew of children were not.

Who are the "children"? I assume your talking about me but I hope not. I was with the stealth and the 300zx. And we wern't doing anything wrong so I don't see the problem. I'm 16, I would hope I'm not a child anymore.

But I'm sorry if you were talking about someone else.

Guest HooberSi
The blue honduh product that couldnt figure out how to turn down the volume, and then did a weak tire spin in the lot as he left (~1am) is a prime example of the kids. I almost chased him down, but didnt feel the energy was justified on his stupidity.

Definitly wasn't there that late.

Not all "honduh" owners are irresonsible though. If you guys have permission to be there, then take intiative and just ask loud people to leave.

You guys did really well though finding a spot to get together.

Who are the "children"? I assume your talking about me but I hope not. I was with the stealth and the 300zx. And we wern't doing anything wrong so I don't see the problem. I'm 16, I would hope I'm not a child anymore.

But I'm sorry if you were talking about someone else.

Are you old enough to vote? Smoke? Drink? Be out past midnight?

Shit son, you're not even old enough to watch a rated R movie.

Children are the poeple that are not into cars , They think wings make them fast and they roll out chasing down a race they could not keep up with to watch if there life depended on it.

Kids who through engergy drink cans on the ground and get lippy when you point it out.

I personal love this new location its a central location, Its nice to have someone who can atleast police it, And its Convient.

+20 for IPS again

Children are the poeple that are not into cars , They think wings make them fast and they roll out chasing down a race they could not keep up with to watch if there life depended on it.

Kids who through engergy drink cans on the ground and get lippy when you point it out.

I personal love this new location its a central location, Its nice to have someone who can atleast police it, And its Convient.

+20 for IPS again

...which is why i talked to a few people, checked out the cars, put my trash in the bins, and left quietly

it was a good turn out, i had a good time, it was nice to see a lot of the cars in person.

and whoever that was that had the busa that got trailered in...holy fuck that thing was loud