Norwalk Update

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it. Thanks guys.

List updated, quite a few yesterday. Again, ALL CHECKS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5PM TODAY! All Paypal payments must be received by 5pm on Monday. Anything after this is $50 CASH ONLY!

The way things are looking, we're gonna have a full house and maybe 10-15 spots left the day of the event, if that. I'd highly recommend if you are for sure going and are waiting until the last minute, don't. It's either gonna be locked out or more expensive.

We're gonna have a kickass time!

Anyone know if there will be things like -

- An air hose

- Race fuel for sale

- Water hose

- N20 refills

- Electrical outlets

Thanks

The last rental we did a few months back, they did ask us if anyone needed race gas from the pumps. They are Sunoco 112 and 116 pumps (I think).

Updated. 20 spots left.

If people wanna do a cookout, then someone can organize it and figure it out. We'll probably order pizza or something and throw in a pool of money while there. Unfortunately, this requires a lot of time on my part organizing this and a cookout is the least of my worries.

I tried to get some NE Ohio guys up, but the mass banning left a bad taste in there mouth. This is about the general consensus.

you guys are funny...if i got booted from cr for needless reasons, i dont think i could support there event. just my thought. they do have a booting fetish over there. i hope to see some of you at our event on oct 22nd

The food shack will probably be open. I'll probably just grab some overpriced hot dogs from there.

It wouldn't normally be open for a rental unless you pay to have their workers there. And then, I believe you have to guarantee a minimum number of concessions to them.