Norwalk Update

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List updated again.

We have five days to secure 10 more entries. I supposedly have "it's in the mail" still, and a few others like IPS and Slowmotion supplying a few cars.

Remember! ALL checks MUST BE RECEIVED by Friday the 22nd, and ALL Paypal must be received by Monday the 25th!

If someone wants to race and sign up between the 25th and 28th, the fee goes up to $40 per car, and the day of the event it goes up to $50 at the gate, per car!

The spectator fee remains the same, $5 per person whether after the 25th or at the gate.

Updated again.

Now that we have some extra money, I'm looking into getting some trophies for different things like Best ET on street tires, Best MPH, etc. Probably 10 in all, but I gotta make the decision by Friday. I'm also trying to get IPS, Jegs, Slowmotion, etc. to throw in some gift certificates or something, or at a discounted rate to us to go along with prizes or maybe door prizes.

What should we do about food?

Woot! New rear tranny seal is in, no more leak from that end. Now the power steering pump leaks. If it is a cheap fix, Ill bring some dogs and burgers. Expensive fix, ill be paying to fix it. Really expensive and ill be bringing 2 qts or PS fluid, some dogs and burgers, and be spectating.

How many people are we talking about feeding?

Updated.

FYI, ALL CHECKS MUST BE IN BY EOB TOMORROW! ALL PAYPAL PAYMENTS MUST BE IN BY EOB MONDAY!

After this, it's cash only until Friday, when it goes to $50 for the day of the event. We're at about 30 spots left, and I'm picking up eight payments tonight before work.

So if you want in, do it soon or it'll cost extra and be cash only!

holy shit, anyone know how he heard about this? he is the owner of carriage towne here in delaware.

Yeah I called and told him. The PA race is a toss up. Its not a points meet and he may or may not go. an hour drive is a lot easier than a 3 hour drive. Also this is cheaper.

He will be breaking in in his new Dart. Jack Green and Jim Pancake are both NOT on CR they are just racing friends. They should both be battling for 10.50's :)