Norwalk Update

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list has been updated. Currently, I have about 10 people that claim they've sent snail mail, but some of these were last week and it takes a day to get here.

If you're one of these people, make sure you send it. The closing date for accepting checks (since they need to clear), is one week prior to he event, September 22nd.

Now we're getting somewhere!

I still have something like 8-9 people who have taken my address to send money, but I haven't seen anything yet and it's been a few days or more.

It was given to you to send funds, not to come TP my yard or something :p

Now we're getting somewhere!

I still have something like 8-9 people who have taken my address to send money, but I haven't seen anything yet and it's been a few days or more.

It was given to you to send funds, not to come TP my yard or something :p

I promise the second $35 is on the way :D

60 to break even. We also have to remember, if someone breaks and clean-up is required, that's $100-200 and that person is responsible for the the fees. This will be part of the waiver signed at tech-in.

But if someone dosn't have the money, we'll have to front it. I'd like to see a comfortable cushion of money for this, and to provide extras for CR and the work/dedication people do around here.

80 would be nice :)

Just FYI, we still need 20 people to make this happen. I have a list of about 10 people thatsaid upwards of two weeks ago that they'd send in money via snail mail, and nothing has showed up.

Get the word out, do whatever possible to make this happen!

Also, Ray Litz (koolrayz) has donated an additional $90 of his own money to provide the offset costs of Norwalk running the ET shack versus us. If you see him at Norwalk, personally thank him, please.

List updated, added a few more. We're about 15 shy of our goal and have a little over a week left for payment by check, two weeks for payment by Paypal.

If there are spots open during the event day, you can pay at the gate for $50 per car, $5 per spectator.

We're gettin' close, keep them coming!

We're still about 15 people shy of making this happen.

Cutoff for ALL payments is a week from tomorrow, September 22nd. If don't have the money up front by then, we can still have Norwalk but will be charged a $100 fee unless it's for inclement weather. They give us a week to cancel prior to the event before a charge is added.

I supposedly have 10 or so "snail mail" payments coming, but again, I've been hearing this for about a month and only a fraction of those committed have actually sent me anything.

So, we're about a week shy of having to either cancel this, or ask for additional money per racer (as per the original information where it was stated the fees may go up). I'm not one for waiting until the last minute. I'd REALLY like to be a the mark by next Wednesday.

So you all can start kicking people in the ass to sign up. Those of you who have gotten my address and claimed to have sent the money, DO IT and quit bullshitting around. If you're not interested anymore, then let me kow so I'll quit looking for it.

Any questions or concerns?