Sunday night

Sam1647545489

Yeah, you and I are having a walk off.

"You think you are too cool for school. Well, I've got news for you, Walter Cronkite............you're not."

Seriously, let's meet at QS&L for dinner at say 6ish and then cruise to IPS. And then have a walk off.

I wanna see thAt movie also, but I'll be heading norh to visit my family befor tonight falls.

Post up if its any good.

Will do, I don't have any plans as of yet so I might not see it tonight. Definitely sometime this week or next weekend if not tonight. I'll post up a quick review when I see it.

Yeah, you and I are having a walk off.

"You think you are too cool for school. Well, I've got news for you, Walter Cronkite............you're not."

Seriously, let's meet at QS&L for dinner at say 6ish and then cruise to IPS. And then have a walk off.

I might be up for that, if I'm cool enough to hang out w/ ya all. ;)

Jesse what movie is that leads/plot?

It has the badass that was the main character in The Transporter, The Transporter 2, Handsome Rob from the Italian Job, Turkish from Snatch and Bacon from Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. The guys name is Jason Statham.

From what I've read he's a hit man and while he is sleeping some of his enemies inject a poison into him that make it so his adrenalin slowly drops. This supposedly causes his heart rate to drop and he will die if he lets it drop below a certain point or doesn't do some crazy shit so often to keep his adrenaline up. So he basically goes around kicking everyone’s ass to get vengeance before he dies. He's who Chuck Norris wants to be.

I'm probably out for QS&L. I'm over at my parents, just got done working on the car and I'm going to eat dinner over here. I'll probably see you guys out at IPS. :woowoo: